No announcement yet.

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ az nazare TAKTIKI besyaar ghavi bood.

Wilmots az nazare taktiki az hamoon avval dar TM Belgique ke bood EFTEZAAH bood.

Bayad bebinim in Dragan az nazare taktiki fahmideh hast ya na.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I dont get it how someone calls a coach "kam keyfiat" ....... how do you compare coaches ? And they talk as if its only btw khareji and irani, its about someone who fits not about Khareji.

Zarincheh says age Khareji mikhastim ke dashtim ba Wilmots, you idiot he was a big fool, its not about beeing foreigner its about beeing a good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Mansourian: It is insult to Iranian coach to select Dragan. There were better Iranian coach.
        This Olagh ignore the fact IFF sough Iranian coach Yahya and GN before Dragan, Yahya chicken out and said he is not ready and GN refused to cancel his contract for TM as Dragan did.
        This is the same Olagh that was responsible using Kamyabinia who was ineligible to play against Iraq and resulted 0:3 for Iraq as U23 coach. The same Olagh of Ghelyoongate problem ...
        [/B]
        He's only sour he was not asked for the job. What a loser!

Comment

Congratulations.
          You ended up with a mafia approved and appointed coach who is 1000 time worse than marmulak Brangoh (who was only downplayed because of his greed) and you are still happy
          I am really disappointed that we so easily forget that half the great players that served TM were from Naft which was coached by Mansourian. I hate that the colour of club shirts is so prominent in how some people react to TM related matters and in all honesty Dragan is no better than Ghale Gohi or any other Iranian mafia approved and appointed coach, let alone Mansourian.
          Also let's be crystall clear that the shitty situation we are in was created by the iranian footbal mafia and Brangoh and Afazeli and the likes. Hence appointing a mafia approved coach just because of the shitty situation we are in doesn't cut it for me at least.
          I would much rather not making it to WC and getting a decent coach (as it happened in 2011 with CQ era) instead of Iranian football mafia fooling everyone again.
          Just take a step back and digest some of the comments, such as: he is a great choice since he has worked in IRAN since 2012 (and hence he knows how to play the game with Iranian Mafia and he is most certainly corrupt enough or else he wouldn't have been able to continue working in Iran at club level for so long)
          So, my final words to all of you would be:
          Congratulation on being so nicely played by Iranian football mafia. Well done

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
            Congratulations.
            You ended up with a mafia approved and appointed coach who is 1000 time worse than marmulak Brangoh (who was only downplayed because of his greed) and you are still happy
            I am really disappointed that we so easily forget that half the great players that served TM were from Naft which was coached by Mansourian. I hate that the colour of club shirts is so prominent in how some people react to TM related matters and in all honesty Dragan is no better than Ghale Gohi or any other Iranian mafia approved and appointed coach, let alone Mansourian.
            Also let's be crystall clear that the shitty situation we are in was created by the iranian footbal mafia and Brangoh and Afazeli and the likes. Hence appointing a mafia approved coach just because of the shitty situation we are in doesn't cut it for me at least.
            I would much rather not making it to WC and getting a decent coach (as it happened in 2011 with CQ era) instead of Iranian football mafia fooling everyone again.
            Just take a step back and digest some of the comments, such as: he is a great choice since he has worked in IRAN since 2012 (and hence he knows how to play the game with Iranian Mafia and he is most certainly corrupt enough or else he wouldn't have been able to continue working in Iran at club level for so long)
            So, my final words to all of you would be:
            Congratulation on being so nicely played by Iranian football mafia. Well done
            I hope you realize that we simply don't have the resources to go out there and get top level managers, let alone find one willing to be paid in something other than euros.
            SS had the best manager going for them and they dropped the ball and couldnt afford to pay his wages which is the case for any manager we try to get.
            This is the best cheaper alternative. It's not what everyone wants since we are used to CQ standards, but with all the sanctions, this is the best they can do.
            Just pray for a free Iran one day and we can hand pick the manager of our choosing, but that's a topic for another day.

Comment

Iran is biggest challenge of my career: Dragan Skocic

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...dragan-skocic/

Comment

Let's be clear that Skocic should be honoured that he has been given the opportunity to coach one of Asian' best teams and let's hope he fully lives up to the expectations. His resume speaks zero international experience but his attitude is appealing me already much more than Wilmots. Still lightyears behind the gold we had with Carlos Queiroz though. Best of luck to him, I'll support him if he gives his all. That's the only thing I want.

Comment

This may actually be a win-win for both Dragon and TM. Dragon is still young, and needs this stint to go well to improve his CV and move up in the international ranks for future coaching opportunities. If TM does not do well, this could be the end of his nascent international career. Similarly, TM is in a do-or-die situation and will give their all to make the WC. Both sides are truly motivated to succeed.

Comment

^ just like Qatar's coach Sanchez. He has a lot to prove and will definitely work hard. Let's support him as we really need a miracle to go through. I guess positive vibes will go a long way in this situation.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Uhumm uhumm.....maybe one of Mansourian, Zarincheh or Derakhshan was Adesor Vafaseya's pesar khaleh and he couldn't stand seeing him being called what he was called..... uhumm uhumm.....

Comment

^ no bro. If you check our forum rules in FAQ, it is very clear this is not allowed.
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19
                          Don't you think you been harsh to a guy who bring ALOT to this site?!!!
                          Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          He was NOT banned because he said OLAGH. You also said OLAGH in that post, but were not banned. He was in a friendly way asked twice to have a more civilized language instead of cursing 10 times (saying olagh to every ex footballer or coach or person) in a single post!
                          You can read it and the evidence and convo is there!

He was banned for a month for arguing with me and ignoring my friendly request!

To everyone, as per site rules, now if any question about moderation PM plz!!!
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-07-2020, 05:19 PM.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Again, questions on site moderation via PM only as per site rules

http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Section A, 2
                            2/ No labeling or inappropriate attributions toward any PFDC member or political/Non-Political figure,current or past members of Iran�s national football squad is allowed in your posts or signature.

Section A, 4
                            4/ Any disagreement or criticisms against the duties of PFDC�s Management Crew is not allowed in general public forums. Such issue should be directed to any PFDC staff as Private Message for a prompt and personal response regarding that matter.

Section G, 1
                            SANCTIONS, SUSPENSIONS, CANCELLATIONS
                            Breeching any of the rules and regulations stated above will result in Warnings, temporary banning or permanent cancellation of your membership in PFDC.The degree of sanction is completely at our own discretion.

When a forum staff asks a member twice, politely to refrain from multiple times cursing towards former TM players in a single post, and the member twice dismisses it, he will get a temp ban!

If you have any questions on site rules and enforcement, use PM and not this thread!
                            Posts that violate this will be deleted!
                            Regards
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-07-2020, 07:32 PM.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Again, questions on site moderation via PM only as per site rules
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php
                              Section A, 2
                              Section A, 4
                              Section G, 1
                              When a forum staff asks a member twice, politely to refrain from multiple times cursing towards former TM players in a single post, and the member twice dismisses it, he will get a temp ban!
                              If you have any questions on site rules and enforcement, use PM and not this thread!
                              Posts that violate this will be deleted!
                              Regards
                              Sorry if this is unrelated but Agha Adesor your sibil is legendary

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                He was NOT banned because he said OLAGH. You also said OLAGH in that post, but were not banned. He was in a friendly way asked twice to have a more civilized language instead of cursing 10 times (saying olagh to every ex footballer or coach or person) in a single post!
                                You can read it and the evidence and convo is there!

He was banned for a month for arguing with me and ignoring my friendly request!

To everyone, as per site rules, now if any question about moderation PM plz!!!
                                There are members spamming these threads non-stop and you chose to ban the one guy who was actually making meaningful contributions? Lol..great.

Comment

Working...
                                X