No announcement yet.

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markar needs to move on. He needs to get a head coaching job some where. It would be good for him to go outside Iran and get experience with a head coaching position. A National Team ior a top team in another country like Afghanistan or Tajikistan to put on Resume.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
      Markar needs to move on. He needs to get a head coaching job some where. It would be good for him to go outside Iran and get experience with a head coaching position. A National Team ior a top team in another country like Afghanistan or Tajikistan to put on Resume.
      He'd probably feel more comfortable coaching in Iran, Armenia, Georgia or Cyprus.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Yes, and that did us a lot of good!
        The problem was financial, mistrust and possibly feeling uncomfortable with Iran as a country. International sanctions and threat of war by USA/UK/Israel/Saudi Arabia and their allies continues. Even the world's best head coach can't get desirable results under such conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ditto for most part..!! i'm lukewarm about his continued involvement as well..!!

he has studied hard and has earned many impressive coaching licenses but i just dont think he has the likable enough of a personality to encourage his players to want to play hard for and rally around him..!! like ive said many times, he has come across to me as too much of do-gooder and just flat out ONOGH...!! most of his admirers though put those imo, shortcomings ..down to his supposedly immense professionalism..!! lol
          maybe he has lived in Germany too long..? hence his Ze Germanic, cut n dry approach to coaching/life ..?? but i recall him being just as unlikable and self-righteous back in his TM playing days..!!

i suppose he could be useful as a X/O's analyser and assistant on that front for Dragan??? but i certainly don't trust him yet as a charismatic enough of a leader/coach and i dont even know if he even has a good eye for talent and where to best utilize that talent..??
          i certainly woulda prefered Markar Aghajanian to him..!
          To survive as a football coach, specially in an environment like Iran, the coach needs to be a bulldog. CQ had the right aggressive personality, sometimes a little too much but that personality of his, among other coaching abilities, got us results.

Comment

Hashemian has shown me he was a great player but not at all a good coach.. When Marker was assistant he was more aggressive always trying to complement Carlos's coaching. I don't see that same passion and aggression in Hashemian...

Comment

Guys lets not Forget that Croatian coaches in Iran have shown some very good successes in our football clubs and our national teams.

Comment

I heard he said i dont promise TM going to WC, aldo the door is open for all players ..... lets see for now he knows how to talk and act

Comment

Does anyone know why Skocic is visiting Foolad and Peykan practices? Seems kind of pointless to be scouting these smaller clubs when we're so close to our next games. When we have so many players playing in Europe the roster should be clear as day...

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                    Does anyone know why Skocic is visiting Foolad and Peykan practices? Seems kind of pointless to be scouting these smaller clubs when we're so close to our next games. When we have so many players playing in Europe the roster should be clear as day...
                    Maybe his mind is set on a system where we lack players in Europe for 1 or 2 positions.

Besides.....inviting players depends very much on the coach's taste. Nothing says that he likes all our European based players.

So it's not necessarily as clear as you think.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                      there is no money for travel to europe. he has to travel in iran

Comment

In my opinion, Hashemian was not impressive at all during his time working with Wiltmos. He proved to be a man with small character, influence, and go and get it type attitude. He was content that his job was scouting players and forgot the reason he was there and what ultimately was expected of him. I don't know what he has been told to do this time around and whether he is really capable of the task on hand. The federation should have brought someone new.

Comment

He has his first news conference tomorrow. Let's see what he says and how he handles the press: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/5344/برگزاری...-تیم-ملی

Comment

From now on, there needs to be a positive atmosphere surrounding Team Melli.

Let’s try our best and be as positive and supportive of our team guys.

I know this isn’t the person we all wanted, but this is our current situation and nothing will get better if we complain further. I understand all of your frustrations as I am frustrated myself.

But now is the time to send positive vibes and support to everyone affiliated to our Team Melli, despite their resumes.

I supported Team Melli under Ali Daei and Afshin Ghotbi when we missed our on South Africa 2010 and lost to South Korea 1-0 in extra time at Qatar 2011. I also supported Team Melli when Team Melli was ranked #1 in Asia for 8 years, qualifying to consecutive World Cups for the first time in our history. I supported Team Melli when we missed out on the 2002 World Cup and when Carlos Queiroz defeated his rival South Korea 4 times in a row..

Let’s send our love and support to this team!

#AllForTeamMelli

Comment

Working...
                            X