TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Something I like a lot about his track record is the big success with outsiders in Cup competition. Seems he really knows how to motivate teams and get results in do or die games. 2 Cup titles and reaching 3 further Cup finals really is something that makes me hopeful for our four upcoming finals!
    Its encouraging but cup successes or other do or die tourneys also vastly comes down to getting lucky at the right times and some coaches although far more capable just arent lucky..!!
    anyways we definitely gonna need some luck to string 4 consecutive WCQ victories ... lets hope his luck hasnt run out yet..!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      I am shocked that Skocic has agreed to be in Riyals ????
      That is huge.
      Well, for the first time in his career he gets to jump from no name teams to coaching one of the best national teams in Asia! He's only 50 and if he's successful with TM, the sky will be the limit for his career.

From his point of view, this is a dream he never expected coming his way so soon. So money is the last thing he thinks about right now.

From our point of view, this is perfect. It shows he's hungry and motivated for the job.

Comment

those who want to get more familiar with him check out his personal website, pretty well detailed and also has a section about "interesting facts":

https://dragan-skocic.com/photo-and-video/
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 02-06-2020, 11:28 AM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          This is just Start, and he will face challenges and hard choices
          First he has to select his coaching team/staff , then coordinate with league about schedule and possible friendlies. Player selection, relationship and monitoring players abroad is among the hardest challenge . He has to monitor opponents as swell/
          The bigger challenge starts if he is successful in winning a few games. If he does, all the local coach wannabes will come out of the bushes and start taking potshots at him, complaining why a no-name coach should be managing TM. Heck, he has not even started, and Mansoorian is on his case.

Overall, he was the only viable choice, for the simple fact that nobody else wanted the job!!

Good luck to him and good luck to TM. Now we are all rooting for his success.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Also a noteworth highlight - can someone remember a time where st mark liked one of our coaches both TM or U23?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

anyone can describe his coaching style?

Comment

About time that someone was appointed, good luck to him. I will be giving him all of my support, we can do this. We have some of the best players in Asia by far, nothing to fear against those other teams in our group .

Comment

Best of luck to him.
                  I don't know much about him, but let's support him and hope for the best. He at least knows Iranian football unlike Wilmots the snake.

Comment

On a sidenote, French lequipe website are using pfdc tweet to illustrate the news.
                    Two weeks ago, pfdc twitter tweeted a screenshot of lequipe website about bordeaux interest for taremi

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      This is just Start, and he will face challenges and hard choices
                      First he has to select his coaching team/staff , then coordinate with league about schedule and possible friendlies. Player selection, relationship and monitoring players abroad is among the hardest challenge . He has to monitor opponents as swell/
                      what ass coaches has he been having in Iran? has he had any special coaches that he has brought along with him in all clubs? or does he usually have iranian assistant coaches?

Comment

I dont see us beating Bahrain and Iraq with this clown in charge. See you all for the 2026 WCQ.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          anyone can describe his coaching style?
                          Aliasgari bezan ziresh. What else? He has been coaching in Iran since 2013...

Comment

Best possible coach, considering the circumstances, i just hope some iditos such as Mansourian, Derakhshan, Mayeli, etc let him do his job.
                            Mansourian bashing him harshly , saying he didn't do anything anywhere he coached.
                            Finished 6th with malavan: what he was expecting? Malavan win the title???? loool

didnt do anything with khooneh be khooneh???...>they made hazfi final
                            and this year he did amazing job with naft abadan
                            akheh yeki nist be mansoorian begel olagh to che goohi khordi???
                            https://tamasha.com/v/Xx6YW

Comment

in olaghaa ro bebinid

https://tamasha.com/v/qRN1X

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                in olaghaa ro bebinid

https://tamasha.com/v/qRN1X
                                They are Dumb and Dumber

Zarinche : we should have kept Wilmots , he had only 2 defeats...

This Olagh forget that Wilmots refused to return to Iran and cancelled his contract. Players did not like him according to Azmoon.

Darakhahan: If plan was not to hire Iranian coach , they should have hire more qualified coach.
                                What this Olagh forget is the Fact that IFF does not have such money and unable to pay with swift ban.
                                Mansourian: It is insult to Iranian coach to select Dragan. There were better Iranian coach.
                                This Olagh ignore the fact IFF sough Iranian coach Yahya and GN before Dragan, Yahya chicken out and said he is not ready and GN refused to cancel his contract for TM as Dragan did.
                                This is the same Olagh that was responsible using Kamyabinia who was ineligible to play against Iraq and resulted 0:3 for Iraq as U23 coach. The same Olagh of Ghelyoongate problem ...

This is my post about this Crab
                                09-15-2017, 12:58 PM

While coaching Esteghlal.
                                Marks of Failure.
                                After W6:
                                6 games.
                                I win + 1 Tie + 4 defeats.
                                GF 1.

He should be fired.

شگفتیهای خرچنگ : مغز خرچنگ در گلویش واقع شده است سیستم عصبی وی در شکمش ، دندان هایش در معده اش و کلیه هایش در سرش است
                                Last edited by St_Mark; 02-06-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X