TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić - Page 15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,183 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Guys lets not Forget that Croatian coaches in Iran have shown some very good successes in our football clubs and our national teams.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I heard he said i dont promise TM going to WC, aldo the door is open for all players ..... lets see for now he knows how to talk and act
    Vive la résistance

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Does anyone know why Skocic is visiting Foolad and Peykan practices? Seems kind of pointless to be scouting these smaller clubs when we're so close to our next games. When we have so many players playing in Europe the roster should be clear as day...

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,174 Times in 1,400 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermo View Post
    Does anyone know why Skocic is visiting Foolad and Peykan practices? Seems kind of pointless to be scouting these smaller clubs when we're so close to our next games. When we have so many players playing in Europe the roster should be clear as day...
    Maybe his mind is set on a system where we lack players in Europe for 1 or 2 positions.

Besides.....inviting players depends very much on the coach's taste. Nothing says that he likes all our European based players.

So it's not necessarily as clear as you think.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 1,062 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mistermo View Post
    there is no money for travel to europe. he has to travel in iran

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 843 Posts
    In my opinion, Hashemian was not impressive at all during his time working with Wiltmos. He proved to be a man with small character, influence, and go and get it type attitude. He was content that his job was scouting players and forgot the reason he was there and what ultimately was expected of him. I don't know what he has been told to do this time around and whether he is really capable of the task on hand. The federation should have brought someone new.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 728 Posts
    He has his first news conference tomorrow. Let's see what he says and how he handles the press: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 Times in 4,583 Posts
    From now on, there needs to be a positive atmosphere surrounding Team Melli.

Let’s try our best and be as positive and supportive of our team guys.

I know this isn’t the person we all wanted, but this is our current situation and nothing will get better if we complain further. I understand all of your frustrations as I am frustrated myself.

But now is the time to send positive vibes and support to everyone affiliated to our Team Melli, despite their resumes.

I supported Team Melli under Ali Daei and Afshin Ghotbi when we missed our on South Africa 2010 and lost to South Korea 1-0 in extra time at Qatar 2011. I also supported Team Melli when Team Melli was ranked #1 in Asia for 8 years, qualifying to consecutive World Cups for the first time in our history. I supported Team Melli when we missed out on the 2002 World Cup and when Carlos Queiroz defeated his rival South Korea 4 times in a row..

Let’s send our love and support to this team!

#AllForTeamMelli
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.