TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,958 Times in 5,588 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by rooyintan View Post
    These are his non-Iranian coaching assistants, both very little experience and on wiki nothing listed for their coaching experiences. Wilmots had better assistants.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

yep.... guess Cheap things No good, Good things No Cheap..!!
    if the reported 200k only salary is anywhere close to the true contract figures.... its no surprise he wouldnt be able to hire anybody who's already somebody in this business to assist him..!!

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,080 Times in 4,097 Posts
    Skocic just posted on his Instagram “I am honored to be the coach of the Iran national football team!”

Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,410 Times in 8,673 Posts
    Don’t know how to feel about Hashemian still being involved as assistant manager since he had a direct hand in our horrible performances against Bahrain and Iraq. In my opinion he’s not cut for the job. Too introvert, not much of a personality or character. Have been saying this for a while.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Skocic just posted on his Instagram “I am honored to be the coach of the Iran national football team!”

he should be ..!!

good gesture to make.... knowing full well what was the biggest reason why his predecessor was despised by fans and dumped by the federation..!! apathy..!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Don’t know how to feel about Hashemian still being involved as assistant manager since he had a direct hand in our horrible performances against Bahrain and Iraq. In my opinion he’s not cut for the job. Too introvert, not much of a personality or character. Have been saying this for a while.
    ditto for most part..!! i'm lukewarm about his continued involvement as well..!!

he has studied hard and has earned many impressive coaching licenses but i just dont think he has the likable enough of a personality to encourage his players to want to play hard for and rally around him..!! like ive said many times, he has come across to me as too much of do-gooder and just flat out ONOGH...!! most of his admirers though put those imo, shortcomings ..down to his supposedly immense professionalism..!! lol
    maybe he has lived in Germany too long..? hence his Ze Germanic, cut n dry approach to coaching/life ..?? but i recall him being just as unlikable and self-righteous back in his TM playing days..!!

i suppose he could be useful as a X/O's analyser and assistant on that front for Dragan??? but i certainly don't trust him yet as a charismatic enough of a leader/coach and i dont even know if he even has a good eye for talent and where to best utilize that talent..??
    i certainly woulda prefered Markar Aghajanian to him..!

Power Member
    Thanks
    Markar needs to move on. He needs to get a head coaching job some where. It would be good for him to go outside Iran and get experience with a head coaching position. A National Team ior a top team in another country like Afghanistan or Tajikistan to put on Resume.

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwrrr View Post
    Markar needs to move on. He needs to get a head coaching job some where. It would be good for him to go outside Iran and get experience with a head coaching position. A National Team ior a top team in another country like Afghanistan or Tajikistan to put on Resume.
    He'd probably feel more comfortable coaching in Iran, Armenia, Georgia or Cyprus.

News Editor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 723 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Yes, and that did us a lot of good!
    The problem was financial, mistrust and possibly feeling uncomfortable with Iran as a country. International sanctions and threat of war by USA/UK/Israel/Saudi Arabia and their allies continues. Even the world's best head coach can't get desirable results under such conditions.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 885 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    ditto for most part..!! i'm lukewarm about his continued involvement as well..!!

he has studied hard and has earned many impressive coaching licenses but i just dont think he has the likable enough of a personality to encourage his players to want to play hard for and rally around him..!! like ive said many times, he has come across to me as too much of do-gooder and just flat out ONOGH...!! most of his admirers though put those imo, shortcomings ..down to his supposedly immense professionalism..!! lol
    maybe he has lived in Germany too long..? hence his Ze Germanic, cut n dry approach to coaching/life ..?? but i recall him being just as unlikable and self-righteous back in his TM playing days..!!

i suppose he could be useful as a X/O's analyser and assistant on that front for Dragan??? but i certainly don't trust him yet as a charismatic enough of a leader/coach and i dont even know if he even has a good eye for talent and where to best utilize that talent..??
    i certainly woulda prefered Markar Aghajanian to him..!
    To survive as a football coach, specially in an environment like Iran, the coach needs to be a bulldog. CQ had the right aggressive personality, sometimes a little too much but that personality of his, among other coaching abilities, got us results.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Hashemian has shown me he was a great player but not at all a good coach.. When Marker was assistant he was more aggressive always trying to complement Carlos's coaching. I don't see that same passion and aggression in Hashemian...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.