TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić - Page 13

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,029 Times in 5,629 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Dragan Skocic announces Team Melli coaching staff

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Blazevic confident Skocic will bring success to Team Melli

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post

Blazevic confident Skocic will bring success to Team Melli

So far so good. Hopefully, he will teach Vahid to be more assertive. He acted with urgency unlike the IFF leadership. I hope to see him at IPL and other legionnaires matches else where when possible. Next is the announcement for the first camp and then the list and hopefully friendlies.

He was at the federation today and he officially signed the contract: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The only friendly scheduled is against Oman on May 28 in Tehran prior to the Bahrain and Iraq matches in June: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Let's hope he manages to have more friendlies in the next three months and the one against Oman will not be canceled.

Go TM!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    What style of play does Skocic prefer? I remember he was Foolad's head coach about 5-6 years ago and they were doing well but I can't remember what style of football his team plays.

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 Times in 4,585 Posts
    Our federation has the biggest boner for Croatian coaches, I swear to God.

I mean what am going to say about this news, as a hardcore Team Melli fan.. Is there really anything to say? Naaah...

I just send Dragon and his team my best wishes.

Right now we need all the support we can get. Support from the fans, from the media, there needs to be a positive atmosphere surrounding Team Melli.

As far as what I think about Dragon being appointed, I’m not going to comment on that. I’ll just say that I’m happy that we have someone and our assistant is Vahid Hashemian who can at least forward the information to Dragon since he’s been there since May 2019.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,547 Times in 733 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post

These are his non-Iranian coaching assistants, both very little experience and on wiki nothing listed for their coaching experiences. Wilmots had better assistants.

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 Times in 4,585 Posts
    His assistant coaches should have been Vahid Hashemian (who worked alongside Wilmots) and Markar Aghajanian (who worked alongside Carlos for 8 years...).
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

9. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Sometimes they know best who to choose, i mean who of us seriously knows the quality of Hashemian or Aghajanian.
    These days all we can hope is that we for now make it to the next round which is nearly too hard to do
    Vive la résistance

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,869 Times in 2,018 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooyintan View Post
    These are his non-Iranian coaching assistants, both very little experience and on wiki nothing listed for their coaching experiences. Wilmots had better assistants.
    Yes, and that did us a lot of good!

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Our federation has the biggest boner for Croatian coaches, I swear to God.

I mean what am going to say about this news, as a hardcore Team Melli fan.. Is there really anything to say? Naaah...

I just send Dragon and his team my best wishes.

Right now we need all the support we can get. Support from the fans, from the media, there needs to be a positive atmosphere surrounding Team Melli.

As far as what I think about Dragon being appointed, I’m not going to comment on that. I’ll just say that I’m happy that we have someone and our assistant is Vahid Hashemian who can at least forward the information to Dragon since he’s been there since May 2019.
    Probably because Croatian coaches are the only ones who will take the federation's shit without asking any questions and usually do a somewhat decent job
    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ferdowsi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 Times in 731 Posts
    Vahid Hashemian is still there as Skocic's Iranian assistant. For those who said something about Vahid should have been an assistant, please read the full text of the news at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

It specifically says: "The two additional members of Skokcic’s coaching staff will join Vahid Hashemian, who will continue in his role with Team Melli."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.