TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,928 Times in 4,474 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    ^ this site has rules and Adessy is doing more than he needs to and you guys forget that this is a free service and site right ???? and he is doing this without any expectations nor a sallary? everyone here work for their love of our team and country so respect is very long overdue in his case. He has my utmost respect and support.

I am sure old members know how hard it is to run and moderate this site but forget this fact occasionally when some actions or warnings is given against their opinions or will.

Sometimes many of us go too far without realizing that it could end up to warnings or bans. We don't give away free shokolat in these heated public arguments and I suggest you guys to read the FAQ of this site before you start any arguments with our mods. We have clearly stated this in our rules.

If you have any objections to any of the moderating decisions, you could send a PM to the Mod in question and politely and respectfully explain why you think we should reconsider this decision. I hope this is not too much to ask.

Thank You!
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-07-2020 at 11:05 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,267 Times in 1,663 Posts

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    ^ just like Qatar's coach Sanchez. He has a lot to prove and will definitely work hard. Let's support him as we really need a miracle to go through. I guess positive vibes will go a long way in this situation.
    Webbi Jan this like Like I am a medical intern but I am going to do my best to to a brain surgery just because I have a very strong patient. I wouldn’t trust me!

But ok. We have been there for TM no matter what. This won’t be an exception.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

4. The Following User Says Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,355 Times in 4,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Navid H View Post
    There are members spamming these threads non-stop and you chose to ban the one guy who was actually making meaningful contributions? Lol..great.
    click the report button or PM forum staff when you see those spams, I am not everywhere to see them. thanks.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,928 Times in 4,474 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khodam View Post
    Webbi Jan this like Like I am a medical intern but I am going to do my best to to a brain surgery just because I have a very strong patient. I wouldn’t trust me!

But ok. We have been there for TM no matter what. This won’t be an exception.
    Coaching is not brain surgery or such. It's about his connection with the players and also familiarity with them which he does have and the tactics will come when you have the right players to play your tactics. Remember Sanchez was not exactly a brain surgeon neither but he won the Asian cup didn't he?
    We just have to have some faith that's all. Or do we have any other choice?
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 540 Posts
    Just hope the first tactical move by Dragan will be, to force Masoud to retire from TM. Ridiculous how on Earth such an emotional player like Masoud was Captain for TM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Philosophy_King For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,796 Times in 1,850 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    Just hope the first tactical move by Dragan will be, to force Masoud to retire from TM. Ridiculous how on Earth such an emotional player like Masoud was Captain for TM.
    Would be good to have a different kind of captain for once - not just a veteran or loudmouth on the pitch but someone who acts as an ambassador for TM.

I would like to see someone like Jahanbakhsh being tried for captain.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    Thanks
    Has any body seen any reaction from Team Melli Players?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rdwrrr For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,211 Times in 2,376 Posts
    We just have to back Skocic and hope for the best.

He does have an opportunity to familiarize himself more since his first two games are Hong Kong and Cambodia. I very much believe in CQs philosophy of never taking wins for granted, but against those teams he has the oportunity to put together a cohesive attacking unit to overpower them.

What his goal should be is to create a team that can creat many chances by the time we play Iraq/Bahrain. Thats all we need to have a shot at getting to the next round.

Iraq/Bahrain know we always try to cross to Azmoun. They doubleteam him. We need quick fluid passing in their third so they cant park the bus too much.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

قرارداد اسکوچیچ ریالی و حدود 200 هزار دلار است. او مالیاتش را خودش باید بپردازد

17. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    We have to give the guy a chance, maybe just maybe he can pull a rabbit out of this mess we are in with a supposed world class coach in willmots.

One things for sure he knows the players from the league, he understands our Iranian mentality and he has everything to gain from this experience i.e. he will do everything he can to be successful.

Let’s hope for the best
    United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metallica69 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.