TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 5,587 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

قرارداد اسکوچیچ ریالی و حدود 200 هزار دلار است. او مالیاتش را خودش باید بپردازد
    this position is a massive boost to his coaching CV...! if he can advance us to the next round of qualifiers, then he has already build himself enough of a coaching hype to attain far more lucrative future international contracts in ME to last him a comfortable rich rest of his life..!
    (which really shouldnt be a monumentally difficult task, considering the vast amount of talent at his disposal..! and the relative tokhmy opponents....!! Iraq is just about the only really tough challenge he'd face and playing at azadi with likely wcq advancement on the line, and players motivated to make mends for their tokhmy late loss, we are certain to be favored to win for that game as well..!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 628 Posts
    I have watched Sanat Naft under Dragan a number of times this season. If he can install the same structured passing, defending, counter tactics in TM, we stand a good chance against these 4 teams. I would go as far as saying that the style Naft played under him was unique amongst other teams coached by vatanis.
    Dragan best tool is his motivation, he is a no nonsense coach who would be able to get the best out of a squad. His management skills would be fully tested given much higher quality players he will inherit. He will have the players, semi good facilities, he needs to give players confidence against Bahrain and Iraq in particular.
    Given his first two games are against HK and Cambodia, even without preparatory friendlies (I hope he will have one, say against Qatar) he should be able to build more understanding with the players.

I’m cautiously positive about this appointment.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,898 Times in 2,280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

قرارداد اسکوچیچ ریالی و حدود 200 هزار دلار است. او مالیاتش را خودش باید بپردازد
    Hard to beleive he accepts to get paid 200k a year for NT job , while Majid jalali is probably paid more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,517 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Hard to beleive he accepts to get paid 200k a year for NT job , while Majid jalali is probably paid more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Sometimes in life to get ahead you need to take a few steps back!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eerooni For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,183 Posts
    No way he gets only 200K per year in Toman, it is just too low for any caliber coach.
    I bet its $200K in dollars + another $200K in Toman as well.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I say lets give him a chance, i somehow like sone things about him already. I just read he said if im paid late its no big deal like for some other coaches.

I mean seriously i always asked myself why money is so important for some coaches, you get your money now or later and you already have millions.

Skocic is good for TM, he has low expectations
    Vive la résistance

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,399 Times in 4,485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    I say lets give him a chance, i somehow like sone things about him already. I just read he said if im paid late its no big deal like for some other coaches.

I mean seriously i always asked myself why money is so important for some coaches, you get your money now or later and you already have millions.

Skocic is good for TM, he has low expectations

Thats very noble of him to say that. He has been working with three IPL clubs already so he understands the financial difficulties and late payments in Iran. Generally he has improved the teams he worked with, Right now he is the best choice given the circumstances we are in. He deserves a chance and we cannot be picky right now.
    Surely, he is better than any other domestic coaches or those foreign coaches, who just wanted their paycheck first and were out of the country most of the time, and when they came they had their Belgian bodyguards with them!
    Skocic knows the players well from domestic league, I think he can build a momentum and from there on build up on it and hopefully we can make it in the end.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I see that his Sanat Naft assistant Anton Usnik will join TM, along with Hashemian. Mladen Žganjer, who coached with Dragan at Khooneh Be Khooneh and has had a long career in Eastern Europe with Croatian club teams, their national U21 squad and was most recently Kuwait's GK coach, will take over that same position for us. Dragan himself was at the PEC today.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABalls For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 544 Posts
    No disrespect to Cambodia and Hong Kong, but i think our players would even defeat them without a coach in charge. The Bahrain game will be tricky but i think at home we should defeat them too. The huge task will be Iraq!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Philosophy_King For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    read my comment again. I clearly said he is a cheap coach! Obviously this job is too big for his head and he should be over the moan for getting this job! He will now get international level attention from other teams around the world. IMO even $200k is too much for him in this level of coaching! What i said was that IFF choose him cuz he was cheap AF! More than positive that Sanat naft didn't even pay him that much! they probably paid him like $100k (1.3 milliard toman) which sounds reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    this position is a massive boost to his coaching CV...! if he can advance us to the next round of qualifiers, then he has already build himself enough of a coaching hype to attain far more lucrative future international contracts in ME to last him a comfortable rich rest of his life..!
    (which really shouldnt be a monumentally difficult task, considering the vast amount of talent at his disposal..! and the relative tokhmy opponents....!! Iraq is just about the only really tough challenge he'd face and playing at azadi with likely wcq advancement on the line, and players motivated to make mends for their tokhmy late loss, we are certain to be favored to win for that game as well..!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.