TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Thread: TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Threaded View

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 5,587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Lol now i know why this guy is choosen ! Thats messed up on so many levels ! they choose him cuz of lower salary payment. His given $200k and he has to also pay for his tax. Lets see how this "cheap" coach is gonna perform.

قرارداد اسکوچیچ ریالی و حدود 200 هزار دلار است. او مالیاتش را خودش باید بپردازد
    this position is a massive boost to his coaching CV...! if he can advance us to the next round of qualifiers, then he has already build himself enough of a coaching hype to attain far more lucrative future international contracts in ME to last him a comfortable rich rest of his life..!
    (which really shouldnt be a monumentally difficult task, considering the vast amount of talent at his disposal..! and the relative tokhmy opponents....!! Iraq is just about the only really tough challenge he'd face and playing at azadi with likely wcq advancement on the line, and players motivated to make mends for their tokhmy late loss, we are certain to be favored to win for that game as well..!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread : 281

You do not have permission to view the list of names.