Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghaedi by far is the best player in IPL and as i said before, Motahhari is underrated, he should be given a chance in TM, better finisher than Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Ghaedi by far is the best player in IPL and as i said before, Motahhari is underrated, he should be given a chance in TM, better finisher than Alipour.
      Ghaedi is indeed a special player but for him to develop he needs to move to Europe. He's still too naive, he needs to gain some muscles too. He'll be eating the grass in many leagues in Europe. He also made the biggest mistake by signing a 4-5 year deal with esteghlal.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Now let's look at what was not reported in the media. Just wow I am speechless.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
          Ghaedi is indeed a special player but for him to develop he needs to move to Europe. He's still too naive, he needs to gain some muscles too. He'll be eating the grass in many leagues in Europe. He also made the biggest mistake by signing a 4-5 year deal with esteghlal.
          Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
          Ghaedi is an amazing player, i'm a big fan!! But he has to be given a chance and so far there is no interest as he is an unknown player in European football clubs. I think he is a great fit in Spain where they play technical football, or Portugal and Holland. But definitely not in England or Germany where they play more physical football. He is a very nimble player, but highly skilled!

Ghaedi should get invited for TM asap! With all the talented forwards we have: Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Ghaedi, Rezaei, Ghoddos, Mohamadi etc it would be a shame if we didn't qualify to the world cup!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            Ghaedi is an amazing player, i'm a big fan!! But he has to be given a chance and so far there is no interest as he is an unknown player in European football clubs. I think he is a great fit in Spain where they play technical football, or Portugal and Holland. But definitely not in England or Germany where they play more physical football. He is a very nimble player, but highly skilled!

Ghaedi should get invited for TM asap! With all the talented forwards we have: Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Ghaedi, Rezaei, Ghoddos, Mohamadi etc it would be a shame if we didn't qualify to the world cup!
            Strama told the media Fulham was interested by him

Comment

Working...
            X