Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc. - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc.

  1. #31
    PFDC Top Member
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iran_19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    4,941
    Thanks
    2,148
    Thanked 5,896 Times in 2,278 Posts
    Rep Power
    13228228


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Ghaedi by far is the best player in IPL and as i said before, Motahhari is underrated, he should be given a chance in TM, better finisher than Alipour.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    dcpp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brussels
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,232
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 862 Times in 358 Posts
    Rep Power
    5244817
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Ghaedi by far is the best player in IPL and as i said before, Motahhari is underrated, he should be given a chance in TM, better finisher than Alipour.
    Ghaedi is indeed a special player but for him to develop he needs to move to Europe. He's still too naive, he needs to gain some muscles too. He'll be eating the grass in many leagues in Europe. He also made the biggest mistake by signing a 4-5 year deal with esteghlal.

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dcpp For This Useful Post:


  5. #33
    PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    webmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    18,843
    Thanks
    8,776
    Thanked 12,938 Times in 4,480 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949734
    Now let's look at what was not reported in the media. Just wow I am speechless.

    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:


  7. #34
    Senior Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 254 Times in 112 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpp View Post
    Ghaedi is indeed a special player but for him to develop he needs to move to Europe. He's still too naive, he needs to gain some muscles too. He'll be eating the grass in many leagues in Europe. He also made the biggest mistake by signing a 4-5 year deal with esteghlal.
    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Ghaedi is an amazing player, i'm a big fan!! But he has to be given a chance and so far there is no interest as he is an unknown player in European football clubs. I think he is a great fit in Spain where they play technical football, or Portugal and Holland. But definitely not in England or Germany where they play more physical football. He is a very nimble player, but highly skilled!

    Ghaedi should get invited for TM asap! With all the talented forwards we have: Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Ghaedi, Rezaei, Ghoddos, Mohamadi etc it would be a shame if we didn't qualify to the world cup!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sepehr9 For This Useful Post:


  9. #35
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    PSGman#19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    7,347
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked 5,225 Times in 2,289 Posts
    Rep Power
    6074811
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Ghaedi is an amazing player, i'm a big fan!! But he has to be given a chance and so far there is no interest as he is an unknown player in European football clubs. I think he is a great fit in Spain where they play technical football, or Portugal and Holland. But definitely not in England or Germany where they play more physical football. He is a very nimble player, but highly skilled!

    Ghaedi should get invited for TM asap! With all the talented forwards we have: Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Ghaedi, Rezaei, Ghoddos, Mohamadi etc it would be a shame if we didn't qualify to the world cup!
    Strama told the media Fulham was interested by him

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:


+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Members who have read this thread : 117

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 64.96 Kb. compressed to 59.07 Kb. by saving 5.90 Kb. (9.08%)]