Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc.

Thread: Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc.

Threaded View

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,936 Times in 4,478 Posts
    If Alipour had buried the easy opportunity in the first half, the game would have been totally different. IMO, Esteghlal played a much better game but I guess Yahya showed Majidi some coaching skills with his 2 substitutes both involved in the tying goal even though none of them was really game ready.
    I think Majidi could have controlled the game and come out with 3 points if he had experience I guess he is lacking maturity for big games such as this but I am sure he will learn as overall he did a great job with Esteghlal's transformation.

And great job to Persepolis to be riding comfortably on top of our league so congrats to red people.
    Last edited by webmaster; 02-06-2020 at 06:20 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

2. The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread : 117

You do not have permission to view the list of names.