Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tehran Derby - Persepolis vs Esteghlal | Feb 6th 2020 | Live Update, News, Etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goallllllllll Persepolis! 1-1

Osaguna with a nice pass to Alipour
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis goal was definitely offside
      sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Stokes was offside on perspolis second goal too. 2-2
        sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Khak bar saret Farhad Majidi!! Enghadr defaee bazi kardi to gol khordin! Man $100 dollar bordam Az Kare tokhmit chon 100% Maloooom bood gol mikhorin! Yani the guy is gohlenoi‘s twin in coaching.... PP deserved the tie

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
            Khak bar saret Farhad Majidi!! Enghadr defaee bazi kardi to gol khordin! Man $100 dollar bordam Az Kare tokhmit chon 100% Maloooom bood gol mikhorin! Yani the guy is gohlenoi‘s twin in coaching.... PP deserved the tie
            I don’t think SS played bad they just couldn’t control the game after going up.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If Alipour had buried the easy opportunity in the first half, the game would have been totally different. IMO, Esteghlal played a much better game but I guess Yahya showed Majidi some coaching skills with his 2 substitutes both involved in the tying goal even though none of them was really game ready.
              I think Majidi could have controlled the game and come out with 3 points if he had experience I guess he is lacking maturity for big games such as this but I am sure he will learn as overall he did a great job with Esteghlal's transformation.

And great job to Persepolis to be riding comfortably on top of our league so congrats to red people.
              Last edited by webmaster; 02-06-2020, 07:20 AM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                I don’t think SS played bad they just couldn’t control the game after going up.
                They couldn’t cause Farhad jaan had Instructed the team to slow down the game, pull back and tighten the middle of the Field and none of them worked. The entire game plan changed after the 2nd goal. He wanted the win so bad he got scared and decided to play ghalenoi football which I am super excited he didn’t become TM coach for us to witness that

Comment

if strama was coach we would of won easily, i knew they would tie, nowhere in the world is there so much politics involved.

Comment

Just saw the highlights, will watch full game later.

It looks like the game had some decent back and forth. Still saw some of the old IPL themes like players pushing up 20+ yards with a ball looking to dribble more than build up with passes.

I thought Ghaedi looked great for Esteghlal and am curious to see how he would fair against international opposition that doesn't give him as much time on the ball.

Comment

Ghaedi was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Ghaedi was amazing
                        He has been playing well specially after engagement
                        Only exception when stupid Estili wasted him and Mohebbi.

Comment

ghaeids assist was something else. Im also impressed with his long range shooting, something not a lot of our wingers have in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            ghaeids assist was something else. Im also impressed with his long range shooting, something not a lot of our wingers have in TM.
                            His timing and angles he takes when he cuts in is a lot more in line with how they do it in Europe. A lot of times in IPL I see players take shots when the angle isn't right and they time their shots at the wrong time. Ghaedi seems to have no issue.

Comment

Esteghlal better in the first half and Persepolis better in the 2nd.
                              Majidi told his boys to sit back way too early.

There was some nice combination play and counter attacking by both teams, but again way too many fouls and rough play.

Comment

So mad Esteghlal didnt win. I dont understand why they parked the bus with more than 30min still to play when you have the best attacking squad in the league.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X