Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any update? Or have we just given up?
    sigpic

Comment

I don’t care what this club is called, to me it will always be Antburp.

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
        wooow.

This is actually getting pretty frustrating.
        Believe me when I tell you, no thread on this forum is as frustrating as Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s Brighton thread lol.

Comment

Your daily reminder of how much a bad ass Beiranvand is.

Here, he recalls his thoughts just before and after blocking the penalty shot by CR7

https://twitter.com/afcasiancup/stat...46297830019076

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Believe me when I tell you, no thread on this forum is as frustrating as Alireza Jahanbakhsh’s Brighton thread lol.
            I respectfully disagree.

In terms of raw talent, there is no comparison between Beiranvand and Jahanbakhsh. I have them in different leagues.

Jahanbakhsh is a player with relatively mediocre talent, but he has been able to advance in his career with discipline, hard work, and proper training outside of Iran from a young age. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid and am a huge supporter, and seeing his current situation in BHA is indeed very frustrating. But the way I see it, his maximum potential is probably being a regular starter at a BHA-level team in the EPL, or a high-mid table team in a Bundesliga/Serie A/La Liga. Even though he is getting straight dicked right now, in the grand scheme of things he isn't that far off from his max potential, as I see it.

Beiranvand, on the other hand, is a completely different story. This guy is one of the best talents we have ever had. The guy has shown a lot of grit, has consistently been one of the best players in Iran for the past 4-5 years (not even a question that he's been the best gk), and the guy has been our undisputed #1 keeper from the age of 22! And to be fair, he has exceeded all expectations. And after WC 2018, everyone knew about this guy. He is talented enough that given the right exposure in Europe and good coaching/atmosphere (perhaps ideally it would have been at an earlier age, but nonetheless), this guy could be starting keeper in a top top team in a couple years. No telling where he could end up. And the only things holding him back is his own "lor-bazi" and seeming complacency in Iran, and Perspolis' seeming iron-clad grip on him (though from the outside, this is tough to truly asses). That's why this whole thing is so frustrating... he could be something truly great!
            sigpic

Comment

"NEXT NEWCOMER COMING TO ANTWERP FC

Things suddenly go fast at Antwerp. After Jean Butez and Birger Verstraete, Frank Boya also signed a contract with the Great Old. Iranian international Alireza Beiranvand remains an important option. Or will Denes Dibusz become Butez's competitor?

Beiranvand is still stuck in his home country due to visa problems, but must in principle compete with Butez under the bar next season.

According to Hungarian media, Antwerp is also interested in Dénes Dibusz. The goalkeeper is currently playing for Ferencvaros, but seems to be a plan B if the deal with Beiranvand does not come true.

Antwerp also hopes to get a first replacement for the duo Arslanagic-Hoedt as soon as possible."

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...fc/2020/06/27/

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                I respectfully disagree.

In terms of raw talent, there is no comparison between Beiranvand and Jahanbakhsh. I have them in different leagues.

Jahanbakhsh is a player with relatively mediocre talent, but he has been able to advance in his career with discipline, hard work, and proper training outside of Iran from a young age. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid and am a huge supporter, and seeing his current situation in BHA is indeed very frustrating. But the way I see it, his maximum potential is probably being a regular starter at a BHA-level team in the EPL, or a high-mid table team in a Bundesliga/Serie A/La Liga. Even though he is getting straight dicked right now, in the grand scheme of things he isn't that far off from his max potential, as I see it.

Beiranvand, on the other hand, is a completely different story. This guy is one of the best talents we have ever had. The guy has shown a lot of grit, has consistently been one of the best players in Iran for the past 4-5 years (not even a question that he's been the best gk), and the guy has been our undisputed #1 keeper from the age of 22! And to be fair, he has exceeded all expectations. And after WC 2018, everyone knew about this guy. He is talented enough that given the right exposure in Europe and good coaching/atmosphere (perhaps ideally it would have been at an earlier age, but nonetheless), this guy could be starting keeper in a top top team in a couple years. No telling where he could end up. And the only things holding him back is his own "lor-bazi" and seeming complacency in Iran, and Perspolis' seeming iron-clad grip on him (though from the outside, this is tough to truly asses). That's why this whole thing is so frustrating... he could be something truly great!
                Lol Agha nobody compared their talent, I’m talking about which thread is more frustrating.

Comment

Eeee yaroo resid be beljik ya hanooz too rahe!? Or other boloney excuses !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Eeee yaroo resid be beljik ya hanooz too rahe!? Or other boloney excuses !?
                    Waiting his visa

Comment

I am going to try to stay hopeful that his visa will go through keyword is try
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        I am going to try to stay hopeful that his visa will go through keyword is try
                        UE didn't open his borders to Iran yet so he may wait a long time

Comment

Nothing is easy with Iranian players. This is why we don’t have players in leagues all over Europe.

Comment

Antwerp is already bidding on another goalie , how is this even possible : (
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              Antwerp is already bidding on another goalie , how is this even possible : (
                              Az koja fahmidi Payam jan?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Az koja fahmidi Payam jan?
                                https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...p-dibusz-.html
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X