This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Beiro is stuck in Iran and can’t travel to Europe for now due to EU laws affected by corona:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168951...ه-بلژیک
    This is turning to be the biggest running gag. Neither antwerp, nor beiro nor PP are aware of EU restrictions to announce so loudly beiro is travelling to Belgium Wednesday and then sunday??

Comment

This is a weird way of announcing a Persepolis contract extension

Comment

wooow.

This is actually getting pretty frustrating.
        sigpic

Comment

Btw, was it the first time Beiro had to travel "alone" abroad? I mean all his travels abroad were with TM or PP, where the staff was doing all the paper stuff. I don't think he went in vacations in Brussels or Paris or even qatar before like our legionnaires did. What happened yesterday makes me thing Beiro went to the airport as if he was travelling to Shiraz.

Comment

Guys apparently Persepolis has received AND SPENT the money they got for beiro. This should give us a piece of mind with the shenanigans happening right now regarding him being stuck in Iran.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Guys apparently Persepolis has received AND SPENT the money they got for beiro. This should give us a piece of mind with the shenanigans happening right now regarding him being stuck in Iran.
              You make it seems as if PP spending the money and not letting Beiranvand leave is out of this realm. This is Iran we are talking, apparently to Iranian businessmen/management signing a contract doesn't mean anything.

Comment

So you saying, Antwerp were foolish enough to pay pp the transfer fee prior to his arrival & pass of medical @ their club ..!?
                Amatures..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Btw, was it the first time Beiro had to travel "alone" abroad? I mean all his travels abroad were with TM or PP, where the staff was doing all the paper stuff. I don't think he went in vacations in Brussels or Paris or even qatar before like our legionnaires did. What happened yesterday makes me thing Beiro went to the airport as if he was travelling to Shiraz.
                  Surely it’s the job if his agent and his new club to sort that out.

Comment

Not everything is Persepolis' fault or Iranian incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Not everything is Persepolis' fault or Iranian incompetence.
                      Honestly the covid and its consequence aren't their fault but they delayed so much Beiro's transfer to Europe (should have happen after the WC18) that they are paying their consequence.
                      PP stupid policy to keep their potential legionnaire at all cost and the longest instead at easing their transfer, and investing on young potential like Niazmand and stimulate iranian talent pool.
                      Also beiro should have force it transfer earlier as the longer he waits, the harder he will for him to succeed in Europe. Seeing him regret not to finish this season with a low level PP and not win a meaningless IPL title he already won several times is laughable. Like if he was Messi leaving Barcelona for Qatar in the middle of Champions league.

Btw, a belgian site (voetball24 I think) has a poll where the french nobody GK had 80% votes for Antwerp first GK. Beiro 20%
                      A work for the the persian internet mafia : https://www.voetbal24.be/news/61788/...grote-transfer

Comment

Honestly the covid and its consequence aren't their fault but they delayed so much Beiro's transfer to Europe (should have happen after the WC18) that they are paying their consequence.
                        PP stupid policy to keep their potential legionnaire at all cost and the longest instead at easing their transfer, and investing on young potential like Niazmand and stimulate iranian talent pool.
                        Also beiro should have force it transfer earlier as the longer he waits, the harder he will for him to succeed in Europe. Seeing him regret not to finish this season with a low level PP and not win a meaningless IPL title he already won several times is laughable. Like if he was Messi leaving Barcelona for Qatar in the middle of Champions league.

Btw, a belgian site (voetball24 I think) has a poll where the french nobody GK had 80% votes for Antwerp first GK. Beiro 20%
                        A work for the the persian internet mafia : https://www.voetbal24.be/news/61788/...grote-transfer
                        I'm sorry, what do you want Persepolis to do?
                        Send away their players for free?

Persepolis has every right to demand transfer fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I'm sorry, what do you want Persepolis to do?
                          Send away their players for free?

Persepolis has every right to demand transfer fees.
                          There is a world between sending them for free and what they did the last years

Comment

UE will open their borders to non UE from 1st of july. People from Us brazil, russia still won't be able to enter UE because of coronavirus. I guess iranians will be forbidden too.
                            Dont know when beiro could enter belgium

Comment

UE will open their borders to non UE from 1st of july. People from Us brazil, russia still won't be able to enter UE because of coronavirus. I guess iranians will be forbidden too.
                              Dont know when beiro could enter belgium
                              Qatar Airways never stopped operating. They fly to Tehran and Brussels. If the borders in Belgium are open he could fly any day.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                Qatar Airways never stopped operating. They fly to Tehran and Brussels. If the borders in Belgium are open he could fly any day.
                                You still need a valid visa with Qatar Airways if you are non ue and want to reach belgium.

Comment

Working...
                                X