Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe there isn't an highlights videos somewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Can't believe there isn't an highlights videos somewhere!
      There is.
      Please find below:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrTKwVwJp0

With all due respect - I do not see in the highlights any mistakes AB should have done.
      More over nothing which even a little would justify these harsh words of his Manager.

Comment

دکنیک: آنتورپ بیرانوند را از دست داد
        ویم دکنیک دروازه*بان سابق آنتورپ می*گوید این باشگاه بعد از انتقاد علنی و غیرحرفه*ای ایوان لکو سرمربی اش از علیرضا بیرانوند، سنگربان ایرانی را عملاً از دست داده است.
        به گزارش "ورزش سه"، ایوان لکو سرمربی آنتورپ بعد از شکست 2-0 این تیم مقابل کلوب بروژ در لیگ بلژیک به شکلی عجیب به انتقاد از دروازه بان جدید ایرانی تیمش پرداخت و گفت تصمیمش برای بازی دادن به بیرانوند اشتباه بوده است. ویم دکنیک سنگربان سابق آنتورپ با انتقاد از این اقدام لکو گفت بعد از صحبتهای او درباره بیرانوند، آنتورپ این دروازه بان ایرانی را عملاً از دست داده است و این صحبتها می*تواند عواقبی بسیار منفی برای بیرانوند داشته باشد.
        ایوان لکو بعد از شکست مقابل کلوب بروژ که اولین بازی بیرانوند برای آنتورپ در لیگ بلژیک بود گفته بود: " ما دو دروازه بان اول داریم که یکی از آنها خیلی خوب است و دومی امروز خوب نبود. تصمیم من برای بازی دادن به بیرانوند درست نبود".

ویم دکنیک اما با انتقاد از انتقاد علنی و صریح سرمربی آنتورپ از بیرانوند گفت: " من معتقدم ایوان لکو خودش شخصاً بیرانوند را برای آن بازی انتخاب نکرده بود و این تصمیم او یک تصمیم قلبی نبود. به نظرم او را به استفاده از دروازه بان ایرانی مجبور کرده بودند. لکو می خواست در آن بازی بوتز را به میدان بفرستد اما مسائل دیگر باعث شده بود او را به این نتیجه برسانند که باید از بیرانوند استفاده کند".
        سنگربان سابق آنتورپ در ادامه گفت: " با اینکه لکو گفت خودش اشتباه کرده ولی در صحبتهایش رمزهایی بود که نشان می*داد او را مجبور کرده اند. لکو اشاره کرد که ما دست به قمار زدیم و نگفت من دست به قمار زدم. او احتمالاً به مدیریت تیم اشاره می*کرد. احتمالاً لوچیانو ده اونفوریو از تاثیرگذاری خود استفاده کرده بود تا بیرانوند به میدان برود".
        دکنیک در ادامه گفت: " ژان بوتز دروازه بان خوبی است ولی فراموش نکنید که او هم در بازی مقابل خنک اشتباه کرده بود. بیرانوند در مقابل تاتنهام خیلی خوب کار کرد و احتمالاً در تمرینات هم نمایش خیلی خوبی داشته. وقتی در یک تیم دو دروازه بان هست که کیفیتی شبیه به هم دارند چنین اتفاقاتی رخ می*دهد".
        انتقادهای غیرحرفه ای و بی سابقه ایوان لکو نسبت به بیرانوند آن هم در اولین بازی فیکس او در لیگ بلژیک با واکنش بسیار منفی روبرو شده است. مربیان بزرگ معمولا در روزهای سخت و بعد از شکستها حتی اگر بازیکنان مرتکب اشتباه هایی بزرگ شده باشند دست کم در مقابل خبرنگاران به حمایت از آنها می پردازند. به همین علت بود که اقدام غیر حرفه ای لکو از سوی بسیاری از ناظرین به عنوان پنهان شدن او پشت سر بازیکنش برای فرار کردن از عواقب یک شکست ارزیابی شده بود

Comment

I watched this highlight which is in HD and to be honest, the only possible bad thing/mistake which indeed should not even result in a goal was his bad pass before the red card and that pass was far from the box, almost near to the middle of the pitch. First goal was terrible defending that basically results to an one2one situation and the second goal was clearly deflection.

Comment

This article shed some light on the crazy Leko behaviour ;

https://sporza.be/nl/2020/12/14/de-c...1607967103539/

De Coninck: "Antwerp has lost Beiranvand after the words of Ivan Leko"

Ivan Leko was remarkably sharp for his goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand after the justified defeat of Antwerp against Club Brugge. Wim De Coninck, himself a goalkeeper at the highest level, told in our podcast De Tribune that such a statement can have major consequences for the Iranian goalkeeper.

"Leko wanted to choose Butez"

"We have two first goalkeepers. One was very good. The other might be top, but he wasn't top," Ivan Leko said after the game. With that statement, Leko threatens to create his own goalkeeper problem.

He has experience with this, because in his first season as head coach of Club Brugge he lost 5 goalkeepers. Although it must be said that he then became champion with Club. "I once lit my light and I have the impression that the choice for Beiranvand was a forced one," said Wim De Coninck.
            "That it was a choice that did not come from Leko and that it was not the choice of his heart. Leko wanted to choose Butez, but other things played a role."

Although Leko made the mistake of himself, a good listener could hear that he was also referring to others. "We gambled," said Leko.

Who did he mean then? "The management probably. Beiranvand has been taken to play and most likely Luciano D'Onofrio has used his influence."

"Jean Butez - who did an excellent job at Mouscron, but gets less work at Antwerp - is a bit blamed for not doing badly, but also not winning any points for the team. And then he also made a mistake against Genk. when playing soccer. "

"Beiranvand did pretty well against Tottenham and probably also in training. Then you get this kind of situation with equal keepers."

"Just look at AA Gent"

The problem of equal goalkeepers is not new in football of course, but by reacting so severely, Ivan Leko put a magnifying glass on it himself. Can he still take that away?

"You have lost Beiranvand. Just look at what AA Gent has experienced this season. They were there with equal keepers and they changed after one or two errors", Wim De Coninck is pessimistic.

"Goalkeepers are asked a lot these days. They have to be good on the line, play football, they have to be the first attacker, read the game, be libero. And that while they have little work. Then you sometimes go forcing. feels that this is not the ideal situation to perform. "

Google Translate
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              This article shed some light on the crazy Leko behaviour ;

https://sporza.be/nl/2020/12/14/de-c...1607967103539/

De Coninck: "Antwerp has lost Beiranvand after the words of Ivan Leko"

Ivan Leko was remarkably sharp for his goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand after the justified defeat of Antwerp against Club Brugge. Wim De Coninck, himself a goalkeeper at the highest level, told in our podcast De Tribune that such a statement can have major consequences for the Iranian goalkeeper.

"Leko wanted to choose Butez"

"We have two first goalkeepers. One was very good. The other might be top, but he wasn't top," Ivan Leko said after the game. With that statement, Leko threatens to create his own goalkeeper problem.

He has experience with this, because in his first season as head coach of Club Brugge he lost 5 goalkeepers. Although it must be said that he then became champion with Club. "I once lit my light and I have the impression that the choice for Beiranvand was a forced one," said Wim De Coninck.
              "That it was a choice that did not come from Leko and that it was not the choice of his heart. Leko wanted to choose Butez, but other things played a role."

Although Leko made the mistake of himself, a good listener could hear that he was also referring to others. "We gambled," said Leko.

Who did he mean then? "The management probably. Beiranvand has been taken to play and most likely Luciano D'Onofrio has used his influence."

"Jean Butez - who did an excellent job at Mouscron, but gets less work at Antwerp - is a bit blamed for not doing badly, but also not winning any points for the team. And then he also made a mistake against Genk. when playing soccer. "

"Beiranvand did pretty well against Tottenham and probably also in training. Then you get this kind of situation with equal keepers."

"Just look at AA Gent"

The problem of equal goalkeepers is not new in football of course, but by reacting so severely, Ivan Leko put a magnifying glass on it himself. Can he still take that away?

"You have lost Beiranvand. Just look at what AA Gent has experienced this season. They were there with equal keepers and they changed after one or two errors", Wim De Coninck is pessimistic.

"Goalkeepers are asked a lot these days. They have to be good on the line, play football, they have to be the first attacker, read the game, be libero. And that while they have little work. Then you sometimes go forcing. feels that this is not the ideal situation to perform. "

Google Translate
              This idiot of a manager has made it extremely awkward and difficult for Beiranvand. Keepers do make mistakes from time to time. but they only do well if their manager believes in them and back them up totally. In this situation Butez is this managers goali. Even if Butez makes mistake in every game he will still back him up and play him. This team is not for Alireza Beiranvand. He will never do well here. If he is ever started every time they lose or defenders fuck up he will be blamed.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Another intresting read;

Leko returns to the statement: "I did not finish Beiranvand"

The day after the defeat against Club Brugge: another press chat with Ivan Leko. We put the sudden goalkeeper issue to the Antwerp coach again. "I know very well what to do now."

As a reminder: after his blunder against Genk, Jean Butez (25) lost his place in goal. Alireza Beiranvand (28) replaced him, kept an okay against Tottenham, but made a mistake against Club Brugge himself - with a bad kick-out he was at the basis of Gelin's red card. After which Leko said, "It was a bad decision to draft him." A statement that caused a stir, because it came across hard to the Iranian. At least that was what some of the journalists / analysts / fans thought, and the player and his entourage were not served with it either. That is why Leko wants to put the finishing touches once more.

“I just said after the match that I had made an error of judgment,” says Leko. “A mistake that probably ninety percent of the people had made, because I think 90 percent of the people had set Alireza on Sunday. But that doesn't mean we lost because of Alireza. Not at all. I want to make that clear. Because here and there my words were already twisted. The reason I spoke of an error was simply because we had lost. ”

However, Leko does not think he should cover up the truth. For example, he said before that he had not seen the real Mbokani for a while. That in itself was also critical. But that does not have to be negative, he says. “I just say things as they are. After Tottenham I said that Alireza had played a good match. Why can't I say now that he could have done more with both goals? I'm not going to kill him with that. Nor did I kill Jérémy Gelin after his exclusion. I love Jérémy almost as much as my daughter. But if my daughter doesn't do something right, I say so too. That's the way it's supposed to be. Just spit it out. My players really know that this is how I am put together. ”

5 keepers

The truth according to Leko: “It's fifty fifty between Alireza and Jean. We knew that from day one. We try to manage that fairly, but it inevitably causes stress and problems. ” But in the end, everything can work out. The Croat already had goalkeeper problems at Club Brugge. In his first season, he used Horvath, Hubert, Butelle, Vermeer, and Gabulov. “Five different keepers, but we did become champions. (dry) I wish I use five again now and we get the same result. (now sarcastically) We only have three left, but we can always add another one in January, by then we are already at four. ”

Seriously again now. Because the question is of course: who will play against Zulte Waregem on Wednesday? After all Butez again, right? Leko does not reveal it, but: "I know very well what to do now."

source: Gazet van Antwerpen / Google Translate
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  I watched this highlight which is in HD and to be honest, the only possible bad thing/mistake which indeed should not even result in a goal was his bad pass before the red card and that pass was far from the box, almost near to the middle of the pitch. First goal was terrible defending that basically results to an one2one situation and the second goal was clearly deflection.
                  The highlight doesn't show it well but the ball he sent before the red card seems to be really bad. The ball he sent didn't go high at all. It was enough the ball ended on a brugge striker to give a clear a goal opportunity.
                  Dont understand why he couldn't lift the ball more.

Also the second goal is a deflection or goes between the defender legs (+beiro hidden)?

Comment

Based on what Pajam posted, seems like Leko khare knows he f***ed up and is now trying to be diplomatic. Too late. Everyone knows what he thinks of Beiranvand now.
                    I can't believe he also expected Beiranvand to do better on the 2 goals.

Comment

Apparently a big part of the recent negativity towards Beiranvand and his scapegoating has been due to retaliation efforts from the Iranian internet mafia spamming Antwerp's social media pages and "abusing" Butez

Seems as if public pressure made Leko play Beiranvand even though he didn't want to, and is now using him as a scapegoat. Unbelievable.

Comment

Lenko ham engar yek morrabbie haaji bazaarie lige Torkie ast: ehsasaati, maghroor, khodkhaah.

Boro baba jaamesh kon. Hamoon Buttocks raa bezar daroon darvaazeh va bosho shishom-haftom dar lig.

Baraye Beiro vaghte raftane.

Mehdi Bayat jon, yek zangi be Antwerp bezan va in darvazebaan khoob raa az daste in morrabbie ashghaal nejaat bede.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Another intresting read;

Leko returns to the statement: "I did not finish Beiranvand"

The day after the defeat against Club Brugge: another press chat with Ivan Leko. We put the sudden goalkeeper issue to the Antwerp coach again. "I know very well what to do now."

As a reminder: after his blunder against Genk, Jean Butez (25) lost his place in goal. Alireza Beiranvand (28) replaced him, kept an okay against Tottenham, but made a mistake against Club Brugge himself - with a bad kick-out he was at the basis of Gelin's red card. After which Leko said, "It was a bad decision to draft him." A statement that caused a stir, because it came across hard to the Iranian. At least that was what some of the journalists / analysts / fans thought, and the player and his entourage were not served with it either. That is why Leko wants to put the finishing touches once more.

“I just said after the match that I had made an error of judgment,” says Leko. “A mistake that probably ninety percent of the people had made, because I think 90 percent of the people had set Alireza on Sunday. But that doesn't mean we lost because of Alireza. Not at all. I want to make that clear. Because here and there my words were already twisted. The reason I spoke of an error was simply because we had lost. ”

However, Leko does not think he should cover up the truth. For example, he said before that he had not seen the real Mbokani for a while. That in itself was also critical. But that does not have to be negative, he says. “I just say things as they are. After Tottenham I said that Alireza had played a good match. Why can't I say now that he could have done more with both goals? I'm not going to kill him with that. Nor did I kill Jérémy Gelin after his exclusion. I love Jérémy almost as much as my daughter. But if my daughter doesn't do something right, I say so too. That's the way it's supposed to be. Just spit it out. My players really know that this is how I am put together. ”

5 keepers

The truth according to Leko: “It's fifty fifty between Alireza and Jean. We knew that from day one. We try to manage that fairly, but it inevitably causes stress and problems. ” But in the end, everything can work out. The Croat already had goalkeeper problems at Club Brugge. In his first season, he used Horvath, Hubert, Butelle, Vermeer, and Gabulov. “Five different keepers, but we did become champions. (dry) I wish I use five again now and we get the same result. (now sarcastically) We only have three left, but we can always add another one in January, by then we are already at four. ”

Seriously again now. Because the question is of course: who will play against Zulte Waregem on Wednesday? After all Butez again, right? Leko does not reveal it, but: "I know very well what to do now."

source: Gazet van Antwerpen / Google Translate
                          Sorry för my language but Omad anmalisho dorost kone badtar rid. Khak to saresh konan ke halish nist ridemanesh dorost shodani nist. What about BS. "My Words were twisted"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                            There is.
                            Please find below:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQrTKwVwJp0

With all due respect - I do not see in the highlights any mistakes AB should have done.
                            More over nothing which even a little would justify these harsh words of his Manager.
                            Is the incident the one at 1:17 of the video? If it is, then I do not see why its such a big deal. If anything, the defender commuting the foul is at fault.

But was there another incident to for Leko to justify his words/actions?!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I can't believe how fast people here jump to conclusions. For the love of it, have some patience. What Beiranvand's coach said was crazy, but how can you say that's it for him at Antwerp? If Beiranvand were a quitter, he wouldn't be in Europe in the first place.

Comment

Ali Beiro should be working really hard to find another home as soon as possible. The ARJ situation is not nearly as bad and I think ARJ should have never come to Brighton and should leave this January. Regardless of how Leko tried to back track as Nokhodi said the cat is out of the bag now and Ali knows what and how his coach thinks. There is no room for naive "optimism" here. When one is in a leadership position the starting and foundational principle is the realization that power and responsibility are two heads of the authority monster. One could have many thoughts when the chips are down yet a true leader learns to use his words responsibly and not allow every thought to spill out. A good example is Yahya and a bad one is Amir Ghalehnoie. Ali is done here. Portugal Liga NOS is a good one. He should be on the phone with Amir and pick his brains if there are any opportunities in the "Face of Europe".

Go Beiro!

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand, Alireza Berianvand
                                سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Working...
                                X