Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    uh oh

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      uh oh
      shit just got real.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Let the competition begin.. That's if Beiranvand is even up for the challenge.

Those who thought Alireza was just gonna walk in and captain the team as a starting keeper are a little too optimistic...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Let the competition begin.. That's if Beiranvand is even up for the challenge.
          Those who thought Alireza was just gonna walk in and captain the team as a starting keeper are a little too optimistic...
          If he goes yeah I think he will walk in as the starter. Do you think Jean butez, who only started half of the matches for a midtable belgian team last season is on the same level as beira? LOL.

Beiranvand has been up for a challenge his entire life. You dont move to tehran alone at age 14 and sleep on the street in the hopes of becoming a professional player, work 5 part time jobs, etc etc if you are not up for a challenge.

Yeah our players may not be world class, but there is no reason to actively doubt the actually solid ones. Beira by international standards is a very good GK. If PP are going to be cunts after they made a transfer agreement with a european club that has nothing to do with beiranvand.

Comment

This jean boutez from a CV stand point clearly looks like a #2 to me.....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Will Ali be going to Antburp or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                This jean boutez from a CV stand point clearly looks like a #2 to me.....
                It will be a strong competition for beiro because of this guy's nationality (not considered as exotic), Experience in belgian league and his price (higher than beiro)

Comment

if antwerp got him, means beiro must go and not come back, cause if he wanna come back to perspolis and then join again would be hard, goali is a hard position , if your not top choice you can seat on bench for a long long long time

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Will Ali be going to Antburp or not?
                    https://footballi.net/video/547317/ا...-فوتبال

Yes, he confirms himself he is leaving early Sunday morning on a flight for Antwerp.

Comment

Also his return flight to iran is for next wednesday and he threatened he may not come back. Maybe a good start but he may understand he had to be 100% dedicated to Antwerp if he wants to keep a chance to succeed there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        If he goes yeah I think he will walk in as the starter. Do you think Jean butez, who only started half of the matches for a midtable belgian team last season is on the same level as beira? LOL.

Beiranvand has been up for a challenge his entire life. You dont move to tehran alone at age 14 and sleep on the street in the hopes of becoming a professional player, work 5 part time jobs, etc etc if you are not up for a challenge.

Yeah our players may not be world class, but there is no reason to actively doubt the actually solid ones. Beira by international standards is a very good GK. If PP are going to be cunts after they made a transfer agreement with a european club that has nothing to do with beiranvand.
                        He will have the competition anyway, I don't think they just offer him no1 at the beginning, but let's wait and see.
                        What make me worried about him is if he has the right attitude and the determination for it.
                        He had lots of up and down in his career and he is quite fragile when it comes to the tough time or allowing a bad goal. He also mentioned it himself..
                        He is treated as superstar in Iran so I hope couple of bad performances doesn't make him come back dast az pa deraztar.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Quality wise there is no doubt about beiro superiority. The problem is outside/unfair factors (bias against an exotic players who never played in Europe) specifically with someone like ivan leko

Comment

If Alireza were Brazilian, he'd be playing in a top three team in Spain, Italy, Germany or England.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Beiro is stuck in Iran and can’t travel to Europe for now due to EU laws affected by corona:

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/168951...ه-بلژیک
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                                If Alireza were Brazilian, he'd be playing in a top three team in Spain, Italy, Germany or England.
                                Doroste, albate yademoon nare ke barkhi az bazikonhaaye maa bache-nane va ra rahat-talab ham hastand.

Dar vaghe, be nazar mirese Beiro avval az nazare maali ayandeye khod raa saakt va sepas tasmim gereft bere Europa.

Manande Taremi, daste kam do ya se saal dir in tasmim ra gerefte, az nazare pishrafte footballi.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X