Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointing that Harts hasn’t made one single save!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      CBS Commentator keeps saying he was late to react to Bales free kick. As a keeper, what do you think?
      He had a strong initial reaction and put himself in a position to get a clean hand on the ball which was good, the anticipation/reaction was there.....the execution however wasn’t. I have to look at the replay again since a lot of ppl here who I trust disagree with me but in live action that was my take.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow that last corner went all the way through to the other side of the box without the defense clearing it. Antwerp seems gassed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          He had a strong initial reaction and put himself in a position to get a clean hand on the ball which was good, the anticipation/reaction was there.....the execution however wasn’t. I have to look at the replay again since a lot of ppl here who I trust disagree with me but in live action that was my take.
          We're biased, however. Haha. I wonder what non-biased sources have to say about the first goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            CBS Commentator keeps saying he was late to react to Bales free kick. As a keeper, what do you think?
            Im not sure he wanted to save it with both hands or parry it to corner. If the latter it should have been stronger pair of hands. Maybe caught between the two worlds?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

ant has zero shots on goal lol

Comment

0-2 final
                he can hardly be blamed for either..!
                by the same token had no less than 5-7 brilliant saves to keep this toothless club in it for large part of the game..!

Comment

Great debut. Better than expected. Commentators were praising him the 2nd half and said he was Antwerp's best.

Comment

Finished with an 8.1 rating from SofaScore. Great debut against a bit club

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                      ant has zero shots on goal lol
                      Yea Vs Tottenhams 20+ attempts..

With Butez it would have been 5-0 at least.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

wow got to change shirts with hart

Comment

Nice banter between England Keep Harts and Beiro
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He was catching up with Son for a bit, also spoke a bit with Hart

Comment

Another strong half for beira. Maybe could have tipped FK over, but from replay angle it was actually a miracle he even pulled it back from line.

That has to be on defense for totally sleeping and not even pressuring CF from 1cm out.

Besides that one excellent catch from strong son shot, one smart save to tip his next shot over, and a few other solid more routine stops.

I would just ask question, what is score tonight without beira and with butez? I would say at least 4 or 5-0.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Im not sure he wanted to save it with both hands or parry it to corner. If the latter it should have been stronger pair of hands. Maybe caught between the two worlds?
                                probably that...!!? i have to see that again
                                but that shot had a lot more Swerve and curve on it than pure pace..! hence it wasnt an easy decision from Ali to just palm it over the bar..!
                                in the end he went for the Catch.... but he had to stretch too much for it and couldnt hold and the rebound off the bar still should been cleared by their sleeping defenders..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X