Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goal by Lo Celso. Nothing he could do there. Defense broke down.

Comment

Not the result we wanted...
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

ali shoulda come out of his line to grab that cross ... hairy koone nearly scores ... a bit hesitant to make a bad exit perhaps...?\
        another shot stiffed by our man
        anwerp field players need to step it up and quit playing like pussies.... who's that brother number 22 for anwerp...? shoulda been subbed off long ago

gave up the ball again for 2nd time along with gifting two earlier throw ins to spurs earlier....

Comment

2nd goal for Spurs - this one was entirely on the defense.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Well, it could have been 6-0.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Defence not helped him at all for both goals. Would be at least 5 if it wasn’t for him though.

Comment

harsh on ALi but he could have attacked the 2nd goalscorer more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Played keeper my whole life rule #1 is if you get a hand to the ball cleanly you hit it away.
                  Ageeed Me2. We are both mad to accept the role of Custodian 😂
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Not his fault at all. Defense let him down big time. Even after conceding twice SofaScore has him at 8.1 rating. How often does that happen to a keeper who concedes twice?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      how many times do you want the guy to put his tokhmeh on the line???
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        Lol please....that's hyper critical.

Comment

Belgian commentator and Antwerp fans have been praising him so far. Goals were definitely not his fault.

Comment

Arrogant English commentator. A couple of good saves!!!! I counted at least five. Really!

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Played keeper my whole life rule #1 is if you get a hand to the ball cleanly you hit it away.
                              CBS Commentator keeps saying he was late to react to Bales free kick. As a keeper, what do you think?
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Scoring goals is definitely not part of Antwerp game plan so far. it is so bloody evident. Beiro is doing fantastically.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X