Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know who between PP and Beiro is at fault but damn one of them is trying hard until the last minute to fkkk beiro's career there

Comment

dam wtf? I thought this was over?

If Berio starts slipping this upcoming WCQ im all for other options that are opting to further their careers.... DAM IT HE HAS SO MUCH TALENT BUT IS ACTING LIKE A SCARED CHICKEN. HAVE SOME FORESIGHT DAMMIT GTFOOOOO!!

Comment

Im really still confused why people are worried. Looks like ghermez agha just misunderstood the interview.

There is no doubt about him leaving, there is the question of if he can play remainder of PP's season or not.

The transfer has already been concluded, money has been paid, and beira will be going to belgium for medical supposedly later in the week.

PP gk coach says Rado will be first choice next season, and Antwerp's current GK bolat is headed to turkey.

Comment

I don't know what is going on, I'm just here to panic.

Comment

i agree with inarsenewetrust... you guys are being way too negative, infact his comments were well thought of, and very professional. way too many of our players run their mouths and get affected by their comments in a bad way

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._32_and_sinan/

The contracts of Kevin Mirallas (32) and Sinan Bolat (31) will not be extended by Royal Antwerp FC, making them both free transfers.

Also didn't Antwerp already give some money to Perspolis? (Obviously they can't give them all at once due to god damn sanctions, so Perspolis must have various burner accounts to recieve the funds.) Beiranvand won't risk not going to Belgium, otherwise Antwerp can take legal action via FIFA which is the last thing Persepolis want with how things are going.

Comment

in the interview bieranvand did he seems upset over something, i think pp is trying to take him hostage, european team are not like iranian teams they are not poor, they just pay a down payment, they can techically void the contract if pp keep delaying letting him come.

Comment

He won't go to belgium today
                  https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/139...B1%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    it seems the belgium club is pissed they want to keep him, now they wont get him a ticket and since pp wont get ticket we will see how this drama will fold.

Comment

wow, paint me surprised..!!
                      NOT

Comment

This is just fake drama by Iranian papers.
                        Belgian club hasn't asked him to join yet and he's training with Persepolis in the mean time. Simple as that.
                        Useless papers.

Comment

I don't trust Iranian newspapers either. And I used to be one of those members here who'd get overly excited about the news of one of our players going to La Liga after the Neko/Masoud era. Then I was disappointed to find out it was just "bazar garmi". And sometimes the poor players aren't even aware of such news either.

It's always 50/50 with Iranian journalism on Iranian football news. On their good day it's 60/40 legitimate. I would wait until we hear more news from Belgium.

Comment

I agree with the Iranian papers , we could probably set up a fake thread on here that one of our players has just signed for a Premier League team and they would probably run with it .

Comment

Nothing is sealed that he will be their no1 keeper.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Antwerp has a new goalie : https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...ad585d08021b57

Comment

Working...
                                X