This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    That was a very good save. Seriously why are all the worst commentators in the world commentating on this game
    It was not a good save he should have hit the ball away he anticipated the shot well and got a very clean hand on the ball - as a goalkeeper if you get your whole hand to it you have to hit it away. His defense did let him down on the rebound however but doesn’t take away from the fact that he should have cleared it away from danger to begin with.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      Disagree, needed to punch the ball out...
      I dont think he had a choice. He barely got his hand on it, due to his lengthy frame. That's a goal for most other goalies.

Comment

Lol at people blaming the goalie for a rebound goal. *facepalm* Obviously never played themselves.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Nice back to back saves on Son efforts.

Comment

Great save from beiro on a shot from son....great way to respond
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

gtfoh with that bull shot son...!!
              stiffed twice by ali
              like old times

Comment

Beiravand for Team Meli! 💪
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He should have punched the ball he tried to grab the ball

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Lol at people blaming the goalie for a rebound goal. *facepalm* Obviously never played themselves.
                    Played keeper my whole life rule #1 is if you get a hand to the ball cleanly you hit it away.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Awesome save!

Chettorree Son!

Go Beiro!

Comment

Nice save from a Bergwijn shot and did well to not spill it.

Comment

Wow Jenas actually had something nice to say.

Comment

He's getting the beat down now. shot after shot. saved two nice ones since condeding
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

having a really good game, all it needs is an assist in the 90th min to make 1-1 hehehe

Comment

Was a great save from Son

Comment

Working...
                                X