Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021 - Page 43

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,699 Times in 5,916 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    winning 1-0. Seem comfortable. They actually play quite solid stuff.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    They’re playing a great game they should be up 3-4 goals if they took advantage of their chances
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,699 Times in 5,916 Posts
    they won 1-0. If he can wrestle away starting spot which im convinced he will have the chance to do sooner or later, this is a very solid team for him.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,850 Times in 5,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    they won 1-0. If he can wrestle away starting spot which im convinced he will have the chance to do sooner or later, this is a very solid team for him.
    yea
    checked they even lead the league now ...!! wow

i dont see a change coming on GK front as things stand for club unfortunately...!! he just have to train hard and stay patient.... and were probably better off hoping and preying for an injury to Buetz than a fk-up worthy of swap..???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,129 Times in 2,630 Posts
    If antwerp qualify before the last game, they may rotate their players and play beiro in white hart lane against Tottenham

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    If antwerp qualify before the last game, they may rotate their players and play beiro in white hart lane against Tottenham
    Tottenham now plays in “Tottenham Hotspur Stadium” - also I think butez will continue, he looks good for them. Beiranvand May need to ask for a loan
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,425 Times in 4,786 Posts
    Very happy for Antwerp on this victory! Even if Ali didn’t play, I’m happy for him and his club

Ali will get his chance, don’t worry guys!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 670 Posts
    Alireza is in my opinion still our best Keep. I agree that he will get his chance to represent Antwerp, however his absence does impact on his TM chances. He will drop down the pecking order, if he won’t get to play and be tested in matches.

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Realist For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,972 Times in 2,945 Posts
    It's so hard for a new GK to break in. GK never tire out, never need to be subbed, never rotated. It's the hardest position to break into on a new team. He's fighting an uphill battle. The best chance he has to break in would be if the current keeper gets COVID or injured.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,850 Times in 5,996 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Alireza is in my opinion still our best Keep. I agree that he will get his chance to represent Antwerp, however his absence does impact on his TM chances. He will drop down the pecking order, if he won’t get to play and be tested in matches.
    rightfully so too..!
    personally prefer Amir and think barring physical traits, he is the overall better keeper...! im looking forward to a healthy intense competition between him and Amir for TM number 1 keep..!

and all these current starting problems facing Alireza boils down to the usual pity transfer delay antics of the goozoo's in PP front office ..! this overrated club, often ran by a bunch of clowns, has hampered the EU transfer prospect of more of our promising footballing talents, than probably all other combined..!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 377

You do not have permission to view the list of names.