This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    On the side note, there is both up and downside for him starting. Upside is that he get European League experience and if he does well, he could probably secure his spot as first choice. The downside is that this seems to be a crucial game, away in London vs a powerful team (Tottenham) and there is a big risk that Spurs will play mega offensive at home to win the group and most probably score one or 2 and that would not be the start he would have preferred.
    Yes exactly. I hope it goes all well for him with some espectacular saves and throws that would "WOW" both tottenham and antwerp fans. We desperately need him to get some playing time for TM. abedzade , niazmand , rashid mazaheri are not trust worthy at all.

Comment

In Lenko ham tokhme jenni ast. Agha, ye dota baazi dar lig midaadi be Beiranvand ta ba khate defaayi HAMAHANG beshe.

Agar Beiro emrooz dar tarkibe asli jay begire mishe naskhostin baazish dar SAKHTARIN mosaabegheye emsaal baraye Antwerp.

Omidvaram Beiro dar darvazeh eshtebaah nakone, chon emkanesh ziyaade sarkaar Lenko dobare zood bere sare Butez ya Buttocks ya har koft o zahre

maari ke esmesh ast.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I am not getting my hopes high. But since Leicester and Spurs game will be on TV I desperately want our boys to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          All I see is insta posts claiming he will start. not expecting anything.
          Areh, I’m not holding my breath for it either..!
          I think if there were a small chance of it earlier, his jackass, idiot agent ruined it by announcing it early on his SM..!
          If he does start though hopefully 🙏 I’d be anxiously awaiting for @ least a couple of those insane Long Throws of his ..! 💪
          Especially if they lead to dangerous chances/dare I hope Goal @ the other end ..!
          That would put in highlight reels of every tv outlet worldwide & finally get him outa of his current obscure situation in Antwerp ..!
          He must seize this opportunity if afforded..!

Comment

Can anyone provide a HD English stream link to the game? 😃

Comment

HES STARTING. For those who ever doubted the mighty beira.
              Seems to be same as usual guys I have seen them play in EL, with exception of de laet and mbokani out.

Comment

Okey Guys, He's starting Where is "The"

https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...ntwerp/316239/

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Lol, alright. dream on brother.
                  Obviously my dream came through Dadash

https://www.livescore.com/en/footbal...ntwerp/316239/

Comment

ZOMGZOMGZOMG1!! HE IS STARTING!!!!
                    WOW...... WHAT A DAY!

Comment

He needs a big performance today. Go Beiro!

Comment

This is Beiros chance to prove himself, hard work pays off! Will be watching this game closely!!

Comment

holy sheeeee
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally!

https://mobile.twitter.com/official_...08778085441540

Comment

Dostan harki ye Linke HD bede, ghol midam ye hafte "ANTI BAN" protection be onvane jayeze bedam

Comment

Btw, all Iranian are starting tonight except allahyar.
                                All playing against prestigious teams

Comment

Working...
                                X