This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ium-next-week/

We can expect the announcement by Antwerp next week (most likely by Wednesday) after Beiro meets for clubs testing.

Comment

I have a bad feeling this deal is gonna turn out to be a taremi or rezaeian type situation that will get derailed.....
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I have a bad feeling this deal is gonna turn out to be a taremi or rezaeian type situation that will get derailed.....
        That deal didnt get derailed. Taremi and Rezaeian were "bache nanes" and wanted to go back home to mommy. Glad to see them matured now but back then, they were not.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Read on a belgian site, Antwerp is also interested by an other belgian GK who cost 2m€. The price is too high for them so far. Anyways, Beiro have to prove himself fast there.

Comment

To be frank, it is difficult to read into his mind. One day he says to italian/english media he want to play for Liverpool/Torino, the day after he sends tons of flowers to PP and stay there for extra season, then he reached an agreement with Antwerp and then say he don't want to leave PP with goodbye/Champions title...

Comment

What happened to Wilmots becoming their head coach? I remember he was the one keen on bringing Ali to Antburp.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                What happened to Wilmots becoming their head coach? I remember he was the one keen on bringing Ali to Antburp.
                They didn't want him.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

https://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/b...en?id=10517292

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                    They didn't want him.
                    Wilmots has been a failure through and through

Comment

Anddddd the shadiness I anticipated has begun - he ain’t going nowhere.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/215...-می-مانم
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Anddddd the shadiness I anticipated has begun - he ain’t going nowhere.
                        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/215...-می-مانم
                        That is not at all what he said.

This was just in response to the weird overlap period we are currently seeing bc of covid. (i.e, technically PGPL would already be over and he would be signing for antwerp upon opening of window, now window is not open yet and PP are still not finished playing) He says he will keep coming to PP practices for contractual obligations and hopes clubs can reach agreement where he can give medical tests for antwerp and finish last games for PP or be settled in some other way.

The move is still on track.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ? This was just in response to the overlap period we are currently seeing bc of covid. (i.e, technically PGPL would already be over and he would be signing for antwerp upon opening of window, now window is not open yetand PP are still not finished playing) He says he will keep coming to PP practices for contractual obligations.
                          Seemed dodgy that when he was asked if he was staying he said he hopes and he will stay as long as he can and blah blah blah
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Seemed dodgy that when he was asked if he was staying he said he hopes and he will stay as long as he can and blah blah blah
                            yeah I think you are misunderstanding a bit. The reporters are basically badgering him about finishing the last 9 games of season that PP have left. He is saying that he will continue coming for practice for PP to fulfill contractual obligations based on agreement between 2 two clubs (until he is now longer contractually tied to PP). Maybe them and antwerp will reach an agreement for him to come back to iran after medical and finish PP season, maybe not.

But the transfer fee has already been released by antwerp and the transfer is done. Even belgian media have confirmed he will be first choice GK next year with turkish GK leaving.

OFC with our football anything can happen, but I think were ok on this one as of now.

Comment

he gona stay with pp and fuck his going to anterwerp, beiranvand dont know europe they change thier mind quite fast,expecially if they feel the club is playing games with them

Comment

he aint going anywhere ....

Comment

Working...
                                X