Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ great news if true. However that will be difficult game for him I hope it doesn't have any negative effects on him (if he does play against Tottenham).

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      According to the article in ISNA, he will start against Tottenham on Thursday. I dont know where they got that information from. And yes, I'm aware of that ISNA is not valid source but eventhough that's BS news, it's a nice BS

https://www.isna.ir/news/99091915163...ر-اروپا
      Line-ups aren't announced until an hour before the match. Unless he was notified in training that he will start and shared that information with Iranian media which it self an issue as most coaches don't like their player selection to be announced before the match.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Line-ups aren't announced until an hour before the match. Unless he was notified in training that he will start and shared that information with Iranian media which it self an issue as most coaches don't like their player selection to be announced before the match.
        Baba midonam aziz. This is not first time I'm following a game. Read the last part of my post Bezar yekam hal konim. Mitoni?

Comment

On the side note, there is both up and downside for him starting. Upside is that he get European League experience and if he does well, he could probably secure his spot as first choice. The downside is that this seems to be a crucial game, away in London vs a powerful team (Tottenham) and there is a big risk that Spurs will play mega offensive at home to win the group and most probably score one or 2 and that would not be the start he would have preferred.

Comment

Baba midonam aziz. This is not first time I'm following a game. Read the last part of my post Bezar yekam hal konim. Mitoni?
            Lol, alright. dream on brother.

Comment

On the side note, there is both up and downside for him starting. Upside is that he get European League experience and if he does well, he could probably secure his spot as first choice. The downside is that this seems to be a crucial game, away in London vs a powerful team (Tottenham) and there is a big risk that Spurs will play mega offensive at home to win the group and most probably score one or 2 and that would not be the start he would have preferred.
              This dude has went up against Spain and Portugal.. and hes no stranger to Son..

He will be A-OK if he starts!!!
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I agree with that. Playing spurs will give him valuable experience than playing Ostende and co.
                I also think they is a high chance he will start but with leko we cannot be sure

Comment

If he concedes goals against a good team it then all depends on how he has done in the rest of the game. If he saves a good few, makes good decisions then I wouldn't worry about him letting one or two goals in. This is usually how goalies are assessed. right?
                  P.S as someone below has said, he has played against top scorers like "kiris"
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I dont really see cons to him starting. He is not a kid, has experience on big stage and shouldnt be too nervous.

As long as he doesnt make any butez level errors (passing opposition ball two feet from goal, staying on his line when ball is right there to be caught or punched, etc) even if they concede a couple goals he should show himself well.

A crunch game in EL vs tottenham at new tottenham stadium (to decide winner of group) after a few months of grinding hard to win starting spot +adjusting to language,country,etc is worth more than 100 more games for PP in PGPL.

Comment

Agree with the above - he’s played in WAY more nerve wrecking matches. Crucial WC matches and the Championship game for Asia you feel much more pressure than a meaningless game against Tottenham.

On the flip side, of course this is the highest level of play he will experience in his club career until this point. But that doesn’t mean there is any “pressure” felt. We have enough evidence that pressure doesn’t exist in Beiro’s world. He’s got this!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        This dude has went up against Spain and Portugal.. and hes no stranger to Son..

He will be A-OK if he starts!!!
                        Of course he did and no one will ever forget those games but regardless, he has not been playing any official game neither in NT or club level for very long time hence the nerves will be there of course sine it would be his official debut in High level European club football.

Comment

Obviously the rumour/Source is his agent Karim Farshid

Comment

Obviously the rumour/Source is his agent Karim Farshid

sigh...so professional

Comment

Beiro can handle the pressure. He will be great. His whole life experience is the evidence. Of course, nothing is guaranteed since that's the nature of life. Yet, he is the man of moment and he will be awesome!

Go Beiro!

سنگربان ِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Just playing against one of the best premier league team’s is a good enough incentive but also playing right in the view of one the most charismatic and best managers in the world, the one and only Mr Special Morinio is an added bonus.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X