This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
    lol. Antwerp are performing better than Spurs in their EL group stage.
    Lol. Good for them. First of all the Premier League is overrated, secondly i don't suffer from an inferiority complex that clouds my judgement into believing that European footballers are some kind of demigods and we are these inferior weaklings. During the world cup of 2018 when Beiranvand was playing for Perspolis he still owned Ronaldo, one of the best players of the world at the time who was playing for Real Madrid. Perspolis is more than capable of beating Antwerp, if you think that that is not possible maybe the problem lies within yourself.

Comment

You don't really change keepers based off clean sheet tallies, they're not like strikers and goals. Manager clearly has his preferred number 1 and short of Butez throwing in own goals every week and sleeping with the manager's wife, it's unlikely to see a change in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Lol. Good for them. First of all the Premier League is overrated, secondly i don't suffer from an inferiority complex that clouds my judgement into believing that European footballers are some kind of demigods and we are these inferior weaklings. During the world cup of 2018 when Beiranvand was playing for Perspolis he still owned Ronaldo, one of the best players of the world at the time who was playing for Real Madrid. Perspolis is more than capable of beating Antwerp, if you think that that is not possible maybe the problem lies within yourself.
        The pb is that most of european managers rate more a nobody european GK than an unknown Asian GK that never played in Europe. One or three good games in WC doesn't change it.

Also overall level in Europe is much higher than Iran, even beiro recognize it

Comment

Beiro shouldn't rage quit Europe like how PAG did (like a coward)
          Iran never qualified from WC group stage and qualify from time to time for WC from a weak zone. We are in no position to snub belgian league

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            You don't really change keepers based off clean sheet tallies, they're not like strikers and goals. Manager clearly has his preferred number 1 and short of Butez throwing in own goals every week and sleeping with the manager's wife, it's unlikely to see a change in that.
            Not true at all. A good goalie is one who does a lot of saves in a game and then if he lets a couple in because the opposition is good, he is excused. but if the opposition has 5 attempts on target and they score 4 of them then you know you have a below (edited) average goalie.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Persepolis dar yek tak-bazi shayad betone Antwerp ra shekast bede, amma YEK FASL dar lige Belgique bekhaad baazi kone dar tahe jadval jay migire.

Omidvaram Beiro sabr daashte baashe va kolle in fasl dar Antwerp bemoone, manande PAG nakone ke 6ta baazi kard dar Belgique va raft be Al-Arabie kharaab-shodeh.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                Not true at all. A good goalie is one who does a lot of saves in a game and then if he lets a couple in because the opposition is good, he is excused. but if the opposition has 5 attempts on target and they score 4 of them then you know you have a below (edited) average goalie.
                If you want to judge goalkeepers based off stats, clean sheets and even shots against are weak and outdated. The real indicator is difference between Expected Goals Against total and actual goals conceded.

Antwerp have conceded 23 goals. That alone doesn't say much at all, even when you factor in the league average. What you want to judge it by is their xGA. If their xGA is 10, then you know Butez is likely to be absolute shite. If their xGA is 33, then he's probably the second-coming of Yashin.

Do we have xGA data available for this goat herders league or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  If you want to judge goalkeepers based off stats, clean sheets and even shots against are weak and outdated. The real indicator is difference between Expected Goals Against total and actual goals conceded.
                  Antwerp have conceded 23 goals. That alone doesn't say much at all, even when you factor in the league average. What you want to judge it by is their xGA. If their xGA is 10, then you know Butez is likely to be absolute shite. If their xGA is 33, then he's probably the second-coming of Yashin.
                  Do we have xGA data available for this goat herders league or not?
                  You are not going to win the league with a keeper that lets 4 goals in one match and is basically sorakh. My bet is Club Brugge for this season based on their keeper having let fewer goals in so far and keeping his form.

Look at Beerschot with the best forwards and yet worst defence and keeper. They are less likely to win the league.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    The pb is that most of european managers rate more a nobody european GK than an unknown Asian GK that never played in Europe. One or three good games in WC doesn't change it.

Also overall level in Europe is much higher than Iran, even beiro recognize it
                    In Spain, Germany, Italy and England yes the level is higher, in other European countries such as Belgium, Greece and others not so much.

Beiranvand is just being kind and doing ta'arof, he knows he is much better than his competitor at Royal Antwerp. He just won't say it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      Persepolis dar yek tak-bazi shayad betone Antwerp ra shekast bede, amma YEK FASL dar lige Belgique bekhaad baazi kone dar tahe jadval jay migire.

Omidvaram Beiro sabr daashte baashe va kolle in fasl dar Antwerp bemoone, manande PAG nakone ke 6ta baazi kard dar Belgique va raft be Al-Arabie kharaab-shodeh.
                      Nakheir tahe jadval! Maghe Champions League hast dadash? Perspolis would easily finish in the top three.

Comment

Nakheir tahe jadval! Maghe Champions League hast dadash? Perspolis would easily finish in the top three.
                        Are, be asooni PP miraft mishod dovvom ya sevvom dar Belgique... joone ammeye Ali parvin.

Va Al-Duheil ham davat mikardan aslan lig raa mibord va miraft ye-rast Champions League!... Joone ammeye Sheikh Mohammad.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Are, be asooni PP miraft mishod dovvom ya sevvom dar Belgique... joone ammeye Ali parvin.
                          Va Al-Duheil ham davat mikardan aslan lig raa mibord va miraft ye-rast Champions League!... Joone ammeye Sheikh Mohammad.
                          That's quite the inferiority complex you got there. Perspolis would easily beat the likes of Beerschot, Moeskroen, Eupen, Leuven and co. I've seen plenty of games from the Eerste Klasse to see that they are greatly overrated by you. Just because they are European you think they are something special, but they're not. You're projecting your own personal insecurities onto Iranian football and call it an analysis, but it really isn't objective, it's purely emotional.

And i said top three, meaning they can potentially become champions in that league as well

Comment

That's quite the inferiority complex you got there. Perspolis would easily beat the likes of Beerschot, Moeskroen, Eupen, Leuven and co. I've seen plenty of games from the Eerste Klasse to see that they are greatly overrated by you. Just because they are European you think they are something special, but they're not. You're projecting your own personal insecurities onto Iranian football and call it an analysis, but it really isn't objective, it's purely emotional.

And i said top three, meaning they can potentially become champions in that league as well
                            Hahaha, Sigmund Freud baramoon diagnos mide.

Behtare in bahs raa haminjaa tamoom konim ke daare maskhare mishe.

Omidvaram Beiro hamchenin ba KHAAYEH edame bede va bejange taa shansesh raa dar footbaale Europa begire va bedrakhshe.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Highlights somewhere?
                              https://www.proximus.be/pickx/fr/210...al-antwerp-4-2

This Butez is a real clown hahaha, watch me this!
                              Actually he conceded 5 goals

Comment

Even the best goalies in the world have a bad day at the office.

It will take more than one bad game from Butez to be benched for Alireza.

Comment

Working...
                                X