X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      In all likelihood, there won't be an announcement from Antwerp until Beiranvand travels to Belgium and does his physical. Stay tuned ...
      yep and looooong way to go till that..!! as weve seen happen so many times ..... especially when it involves freaking PP parting ways with player and actually agree and honor a transfer commitment..!

Comment

https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...52447850762240

(Credit From Tehranto's Twitter Account) Alireza Beiranvand gave an interview:

-We all need to all stay at home now, so we can be with loved ones later.

-I follow my new team, Royal Antwerp. I know they are in the Belgian Cup final.

-They have a chance to qualify for Champions League, which would be a dream of mine

Comment

Comment

these iranian football teams letters are always so funny, as if a kid wrote it

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Ye Google translate mizanan o Ali Yaret.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Jesus, is it so difficult to find a proper English translator in Iran?

Comment

of course they had to switch bank accounts since last contact too
                  Is that due to sanctions or ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    of course they had to switch bank accounts since last contact too
                    Is that due to sanctions or ?
                    More than likely. They basically must have burner accounts for foreign transactions.

Comment

"Worries at Antwerp, uncertainty about 'new' goalkeeper Beiranvand '

Antwerp FC said goodbye to Sinan Bolat on Thursday and will soon do so with Jens Teunckens and Yves De Winter. As a result, The Great Old is without goalkeepers. Ali Beiranvand must become the new first goalkeeper, although Antwerp encounters a problem.

The arrival of the goalkeeper has already been concluded in various media as a completed deal, but according to Het Laatste Nieuws there is still no agreement with Beiranvand. Among other things, the corona virus is said to have thrown a spanner in the works.

Talks with Beiranvand were temporarily halted due to the crisis. In addition, Antwerp is not yet able to medically test the goalkeeper, so there is no question of a deal yet. Antwerp still has the intention to get it, even if the question is whether an agreement can be found quickly.

Currently, Antwerp has only one goalkeeper under contract with Davor Matijas for the coming season."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...iranvand-.html
                      https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...en/2020/05/08/
                      https://www.dhnet.be/sports/football...ad580d3d87c1e0

Comment

beiranvand said he is waiting to travel to belgium at the first opportunity.

Comment

Ivan leko, the guy that **** rezaei career in brugge is the new antwerp coach

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Ey che badbakhti. In mardak hanooz kaar migire?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Ey che badbakhti. In mardak hanooz kaar migire?
                              In every league, you have some incompetent guys that go from a team to another every 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Wow so no wilmots huh? I thought they had already agreed to terms - never thought I’d say this but I was happy bc that made me sure beiro would be the #1
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X