Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up 3-0 against mechlen midway through the second half. Butez looking to get another clean sheet.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They got drawn with :

Tottenham
      Ludogorets
      LASK Linz

Very doable group. I wish beira is starting by the tottenham game, would be awesome.

Comment

3-1 now. Butez has kept 1 CS so far this season.

Comment

Good to see butez conceded 👍🏻
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            How else would you describe a national role model holding a rifle with that smile? A guy little kids look up to.... if he holds a rifle why not me... the only explanation is little foresight, low education level or simple stupidity. Please enlighten me what else it could be.

Stop calling everything you don't agree to racism just because you can't think 2 steps further and build a real opinion.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
            I think it's you who should explain their comment, but I suppose not. I don't "call everything racist" just because I don't agree to it, would love to know where you got that from.

I think a lot of Iranians aren't aware of how diverse Iran's landscape is. Outside of major cities, you can imagine how there may not be enough law enforcement. Just like farmers in the states, it's not uncommon for people who live in more rural areas to have weapons to protect their animals, but also go hunting.

Posing with a rifle doesn't carry the same connotation in Iran as it does in the US (and Europe for that matter). Iran has problems, gun violence isn't exactly one of them.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Not even on the bench. Injured?

https://twitter.com/official_rafc/st...012895233?s=19

Comment

Couldn't be a worse start in Europe for beiro

Comment

he is as far as i know ;
                  https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/453...ber-friendlies
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Couldn't be a worse start in Europe for beiro
                    Beiro is still injured and in the middle of his rehab
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I think the reason other than his injury that they won't play him is due to the fact that he has not learned the language yet. Once he starts to pick that up, he can easily communicate well with the backline, otherwise there will be miscommunication and that will lead to conceding more goals. Otherwise everyone knows that Beiro has the capability to do well.

Comment

he posted a bunch of vids of him doing some explosive work/strength training. So he shouldnt be too far off.

In general beira is one of those players with a super strong mentality who can deal with being out of xi for a few months while adapting to a new environment and not lose his confidence or mojo.

Anyways antwerp are proving to be a very solid side as expected. Can see beiro keeping a lot of clean sheets and really showing himself once he gets into xi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          he posted a bunch of vids of him doing some explosive work/strength training. So he shouldnt be too far off.
                          In general beira is one of those players with a super strong mentality who can deal with being out of xi for a few months while adapting to a new environment and not lose his confidence or mojo.
                          Anyways antwerp are proving to be a very solid side as expected. Can see beiro keeping a lot of clean sheets and really showing himself once he gets into xi.
                          Yes, growing up poor in Lorestan and then escaping to Tehran in teen years to follow his dreams while being homeless and washing people's cars in the carwash including Ali Daie's helps! Beiro has strength of character (Chettori Krees & Chettori Zhavee ).

Go Beiro!

سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

In the squad for Europa league game

Comment

He has the #1 in the squad. So it is just a matter of time before he is the #1 keeper.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                He has the #1 in the squad. So it is just a matter of time before he is the #1 keeper.
                                Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X