Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dahati is not a racist term but it is discriminatory.
    It’s basically a way of calling someone a simpleton and/or uncultured.

Comment

Dahati is not a racist term but it is discriminatory.
      Sidenote, I don't have to have to like every race and culture the same. Call me whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
        Sidenote, I don't have to have to like every race and culture the same. Call me whatever you want.
        you realize that there’s so many ethnic groups in iran right? 80 million people from different backgrounds. that means you don’t like most of the people in your country?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          you realize that there’s so many ethnic groups in iran right? 80 million people from different backgrounds. that means you don’t like most of the people in your country?
          Sorry, I don't mean Alireza. I'm just saying in general, not just Iran. This whole "you have to love every culture in the world and they are all the same", is utter nonsense. Cultures are like cars. There are so many different kinds and some of them are just shit. Sorry. Go own a chevy blazer. It's a piece of shit.

Comment

enough of the bs.

Any chance he gets the nod tomorrow?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
              enough of the bs.

Any chance he gets the nod tomorrow?
              seriously on first point.

On your question, I think it does him no harm that we had no international activities for TM this week. He got a full two week period to stay and train with squad so thats a positive. Maybe after this long break the coach decides he has bedded in enough and can be introduced? Still think chances for that are slim given that Butez has done nothing to get dropped yet.

Comment

Guns protect the independence & Freedom. Learn and RESPECT this fact instead of mocking him and trying to be a wise guy.

We used to have Gun rights in Iran too but it was taken away but likes of LOR or GHASHGHAEI, KURDS, ARAB and BALUCH never gave up their guns hence the IR has a huge challenge there. I salute them for that. I think his rifle is a BRNO or an M1 if I am not mistaken so way to go Beiro. :-)
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-12-2020, 10:08 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ yes it is a M1.

here
                  Last edited by webmaster; 09-12-2020, 10:40 PM.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

On the bench for today's game

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      On the bench for today's game
                      Not surprising and no need to panic. Butez has played just fine and there's no need to ruin the team chemistry thus far, good managing.

Beiranvand will get his chance, i'm 1000% sure of it. Let Beiranvand become accustomed to the league a bit and he will get it going soon. Butez's form will probably drop.

The worst thing Antwerp's manager can do is shove Beiranvand in goal early and Beiranvand starts conceding and loses confidence. Losing confidence as a keeper will hurt him so much more in the long run.

Beiranvand will slowly take over guys. Let's be patient (something impossible on PFDC)

Comment

https://twitter.com/fishlipsmcgee/st...87104964575233

havent seen full highlights but butez defo could have done better on first goal they conceded. I think beira saves that for sure as the shot was decently placed but lacked power/speed and butez actually got a hand on it.

They won 3-2 in the end.

Comment

^Problem with Being a Tall narekhar ... can’t get down fast enough ..!
                          Unlike other positions, It usually takes a lot of weak performances from a keeper before a coach would decide to bench & switch his starter ..!
                          The process maybe expedited only if the substitute keeper performs a head n shoulder above starter frequently in the pre-match practices or more likely if the team loosing too many games in a row & need a shock ..!

Bey just has to remain patient & positive & perform @ his peak during practices ..!

I think if they got an unimportant cup match coming up or something !? Or if their scheduling get hectic, he may get the nod ..!?
                          Otherwise it’s gonna be at least a couple of more months before he could count on his debut..!? Once he gets his chance though, he must have an impactful game in order to demote Buetz to bench for the long term ..!

Comment

Butez conceded 2 goals hahaha

Comment

So after 6 matches he’s conceded 9 goals (match not done yet) and they’re only at 7 points. You’d have to think Beiras chance should be coming soon

Comment

I'm not worried at all about this. Butez is nothing special outside of having Belgian league experience (no international experience).

Goalkeeper is a very hard position to overthrow. Typically needs a pretty horrific performance/string of bad results for the manager to consider a keeper change. On top of that, Beiro needs to familiarize himself with the club and how to communicate with his teammates.

I say Beiro will be first-choice by the end of October.
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X