X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported by belgian medias :

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20200129_04826087

Comment

I refuse to believe this until he’s in a jersey on the pitch. Too many times.

Comment

I'm not believing this. By the way in the photo you can see Iranian books in the back. It was taken in Iran and I'm guessing it's from the past, probably during a perspolis extension. This is really hilarious ....

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          I'm not believing this. By the way in the photo you can see Iranian books in the back. It was taken in Iran and I'm guessing it's from the past, probably during a perspolis extension. This is really hilarious ....
          We heard this when Milmo signed his contract with Gent in Istanbul or whenever the last summer. Or when, SS boss said Allahyar will move to Fenerbahçe some months before the transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            We heard this when Milmo signed his contract with Gent in Istanbul or whenever the last summer. Or when, SS boss said Allahyar will move to Fenerbahçe some months before the transfer.
            Yeah, but you were one of the ones who said the Allahyar transfer was a hoax! I vividly remember!

Comment

The contract was signed in Iran. Perspolis will receive $700K and his attorney said that his contract is for three seasons at a value of €4M (so much for attorney client confidentiality ) . He will move at the end of the season. The article also states that Antwerp has not officially announced this but its expected any day. It will be certain when Antwerp makes an official announcement. I just checked Antwerp's website https://royalantwerpfc.be and I don't seen anything. Here is the link to Varzesh3 article https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166509...ک-پیوست The article claims that Marc Wilmots will be coaching Antwerp next season and that is the only drawback if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                The contract was signed in Iran. Perspolis will receive $700K and his attorney said that his contract is for three seasons at a value of €4M (so much for attorney client confidentiality ) . He will move at the end of the season. The article also states that Antwerp has not officially announced this but its expected any day. It will be certain when Antwerp makes an official announcement. I just checked Antwerp's website https://royalantwerpfc.be and I don't seen anything. Here is the link to Varzesh3 article https://www.varzesh3.com/news/166509...ک-پیوست The article claims that Marc Wilmots will be coaching Antwerp next season and that is the only drawback if true.
                Thank you.

Article also says Genk did make an offer but the Antwerp one is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Yeah, but you were one of the ones who said the Allahyar transfer was a hoax! I vividly remember!
                  True I was skeptical but the following proved me wrong.

Comment

i thought earlier i read in the transfer thread that Antwerp had signed some young keeper to 3-4 year deal..??
                    but still it makes sense to bring him in summer if they already know they'll be loosing their first choice keeper ..!

damesh garm for taking the leap of faith finally.... i didnt think he will ever..!!

he is still young for keeper and if he can prove himself to be an Elite keeper in an EU league then the sky could be a limit for him.... lets all prey FTB that the team holds on to their league positioning and he'd get to experience true EU exposure next season... could be a massive boost to his career..!

PS
                    who's their current coach.... why would the club contemplate switching to Wiltits considering their current form..? may be they expect to loose his services as well to a better league/club..?

Comment

No disrespect to Antwerp or anything, but didn’t Charleroi need a keeper soon? The one they have now is Ok, but he is nearing the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        No disrespect to Antwerp or anything, but didn’t Charleroi need a keeper soon? The one they have now is Ok, but he is nearing the end of his career.
                        They can go after Niazmand!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          The article claims that Marc Wilmots will be coaching Antwerp next season and that is the only drawback if true.
                          Damn, this dirty mercenary has failed everywhere and still gets coaching jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Damn, this dirty mercenary has failed everywhere and still gets coaching jobs.
                            Wil-vomit on Beiranvand ;

https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20200129_...rtois-mignolet

first piece (Google Translate) ;

Wilmots: “Beiranvand belongs in the Courtois-Mignolet list”

If all goes well and Alireza Beiranvand (27) passes his medical tests, the Iranian goalkeeper will come to reinforce Antwerp for three seasons in the summer (with an extra year option). A top purchase, according to ex-national coach of Iran, Marc Wilmots: "He is one of the best keepers with whom I have already worked."

https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20200129_0...rtois-mignolet

Google translate ;

Marc Wilmots praising Iranian keeper on the way to Bosuil: "Ali will surprise you, he belongs to the Courtois - Mignolet list"

DAVID VAN DEN BROECK
                            Antwerp is on its way to capture Alireza Beiranvand (27) for three years with an option, but what should we know about that Iranian goalkeeper? That he stopped a penalty kick from Cristiano Ronaldo at the World Cup in Russia. "And that he is one of the best keepers with whom I have already worked," says former Iranian national coach and informer Marc Wilmots. "And that means something ..."
                            After the Croatian talent Davor Matijas (20) - an option for the future - another goalkeeper is coming to Antwerp. The Iranian Alireza Beiranvand has yet to come and take his medical tests - his ..
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

In all likelihood, there won't be an announcement from Antwerp until Beiranvand travels to Belgium and does his physical. Stay tuned ...

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Wil-vomit on Beiranvand ;

https://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20200129_...rtois-mignolet

first piece (Google Translate) ;

Wilmots: “Beiranvand belongs in the Courtois-Mignolet list”

If all goes well and Alireza Beiranvand (27) passes his medical tests, the Iranian goalkeeper will come to reinforce Antwerp for three seasons in the summer (with an extra year option). A top purchase, according to ex-national coach of Iran, Marc Wilmots: "He is one of the best keepers with whom I have already worked."

https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20200129_0...rtois-mignolet

Google translate ;

Marc Wilmots praising Iranian keeper on the way to Bosuil: "Ali will surprise you, he belongs to the Courtois - Mignolet list"

DAVID VAN DEN BROECK
                                Antwerp is on its way to capture Alireza Beiranvand (27) for three years with an option, but what should we know about that Iranian goalkeeper? That he stopped a penalty kick from Cristiano Ronaldo at the World Cup in Russia. "And that he is one of the best keepers with whom I have already worked," says former Iranian national coach and informer Marc Wilmots. "And that means something ..."
                                After the Croatian talent Davor Matijas (20) - an option for the future - another goalkeeper is coming to Antwerp. The Iranian Alireza Beiranvand has yet to come and take his medical tests - his ..
                                Well, at least he did something positive for our football, not sure it worth 3 mil euro though!!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X