Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 3 Iranian goalkeepers in Portugal we’re gonna have Mehdi trying to score goals on compatriots every other week lol

Comment

Everybody keep saying 3 keepers. Is Nyazmand deal officially done?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Everybody keep saying 3 keepers. Is Nyazmand deal officially done?
        Not yet….some early reports confirmed it is but there was never an announcement from the club and it’s been pretty quiet on his situation lately.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He will live in the dame city as Taremi, can be great and helpful !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            - Again, JB has already proved himself in a farmer's league, something that Berio has failed at. He has tried for the past few seasons to compete at the highest level of football, which is something he should be praised.for. It has made him a better all around. His vision, passing, touch, IQ, off the ball movement, defensive skills have all improved.

- JB's hamstring problems started with him overstretching on a tackle versus Everton on his first season.

- JB isn't making pocket change, so a loan move is difficult.

No reason to put down JB in order to cope with Berio's failures in Europe so far.
            Yes we could see his improvement in TM where he was even more invisible than ever before. One pk goal against the giants of Cambodia. The dude can't even dribble past a HK defender. Thus far he hasn't had one game for TM where he stands out. His nickname in TM should be the invisible man. Don't compare him to Beiranvand who has done more than JB ever has and ever will for TM.

Comment

Boavista has world champion and ex france NT & ex Milan, valencia, Marseille central defender Adil Rami in its squad

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                Yes we could see his improvement in TM where he was even more invisible than ever before. One pk goal against the giants of Cambodia. The dude can't even dribble past a HK defender. Thus far he hasn't had one game for TM where he stands out. His nickname in TM should be the invisible man. Don't compare him to Beiranvand who has done more than JB ever has and ever will for TM.
                Jesus Christ what's with the hateful attitude man?

Give the poor lad a break XD

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
                  Jesus Christ what's with the hateful attitude man?

Give the poor lad a break XD
                  Some how its the truth, Jahanbakhsh never even really made it into the first 11 in Iran. People had much hope, me too, i really thought we will have a player who will become big, i mean he was a great Player in Holland, but look where the others are now who played in Holland the same years like Ziyech for example....

Comment

This is great news. Happy for Beiro. Boavista is a very old club in the city of Porto founded in 1903 and is the most decorated after the big three of Benfica, Sporting and Porto. He is showing some character with this move since he has to move with his family with young kids in less than a year. I think Porto will be a much nicer place to live and Portuguese are very welcoming with Taremi and Abedz paving the way for our other players with great performances. I have been to many places in Europe including Portugal and I found the Portuguese people to be the nicest and most welcoming. I wonder if he got advice from Abedz and Taremi on this. If he did, that's great, our players need to learn to network better and use their resources well. Hopefully Taremi could help him with getting settled in Porto since he has lived there for a year now. Antwerp was a dead end and he realized that he could not trust the empty promises of the the management even with a new coach. This is a fresh start and he needs to learn from the Antwerp experience and hit the ground running.

Beiro jaan, please start by covering the basics. You don't need to force it and try to do any major theatrics. The big moments will come and I am sure you will handle it with valor and shine.

Go Beiro!

Alireza Beiranvand, Sangarbaaneh Beemaanand!

Comment

Well done and congrats on the move Alireza!

Good that he left Antwerp quickly before the situation got worse.

Comment

It is a loan deal as it was expected, otherwise the mid table portugese club cannot probably afford his salary.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Their Wiki squad is about 16-17 players, i guess lots of players left the team and they rebuilding the cub. It is quiet old and traditionally club in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Boavista has world champion and ex france NT & ex Milan, valencia, Marseille central defender Adil Rami in its squad
                            Most importantly, Pamela Anderson's former boyfriend

Comment

I am sure Beiro will help them climb up the league if he can achieve the ideal chemistry with the team and manager. TBH he should feel a lot more at home. Those who have visited Portugal know the temperament is very similar to Iranian and every time I go on holiday there locals automatically speak to me in Portuguese and when I tell them in English I am not Portuguese they look at me with a look of disbelief. lol
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                And Javi Garcia who was once a world class midfielder for Manchester city, Real Madrid, benfica, etc. and played next to Nekounam at osasuna.

Also Reggie cannon who is USA’s best RB IMO also plays for boavista. 3 very high quality players for a team like boavista. Too bad Angel Gomes’ loan move ran out he was another really impressive player for them. Beiro is in good company for sure
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X