Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the team in Portugal is Boavista according to media.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...ایتنامه

Comment

He played more than Butez/de wolf during this friendies btw.
      Butez and de wolf played one half each other. Beiro played 2 second half

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        He played more than Butez/de wolf during this friendies btw.
        Butez and de wolf played one half each other. Beiro played 2 second half
        Most probably because the are most unsure about him and his capabilities and want to evaluate him.

Comment

Boavista finished above maritimo (abedzadeh) and portimonense (future niazmand club)

Comment

I think he needs a good mentor to help him iron out his rough edges.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Seems like he is leaving and Boavista is his next destination,

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/176653...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

He would be a grade A idiot to reject that boavista move. Smaller club with smaller expectations compared to antwerp and doesn’t seem like he’d have much competition at all for the #1 spot. It seems exactly like what he needs honestly unless there is something we are missing. Hope it happens
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  He would be a grade A idiot to reject that boavista move. Smaller club with smaller expectations compared to antwerp and doesn’t seem like he’d have much competition at all for the #1 spot. It seems exactly like what he needs honestly unless there is something we are missing. Hope it happens
                  Competition is always there, i didn't like his approach of saying i am no1 of my national team i need to be no1 in club, yeah at first maybe it is the case but later on your performance will decide who will be in net. and tbh, any coach at some point would have benched him because he simply wasn't good. Can he play better? Yes, of course, but then it is up to him.
                  He has been a year outside Iran and shouldn't have the language excuse anymore. Look at Abedzadeh, the fact that he speaks English(and he is local like his dad), played a main role to his decent success in Portugal. Now after a year being outside if you still can't communicate the basics with your defenders, it is entirely on you, not x or y factors.

Comment

whoever buys him they need to be aware he needs some proper coaching and he will be one of the best. But he simply needs proper coaching. But he seems to me (I emphasises seems) like those bache tokhs who does not listen to advice and does not respond well to the rules of goal keeping and needs to be clipped behind the ears every time. He seems to be the type of person who likes to find out/work out things for himself. I don't think he even bothers to find out what is said/ discussed about him out in the community. I hope I am wrong in all I am thinking. I would jump on the Boavista offer.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Nice decision to leave belgium for portugal at the beginning of the preseason. Better league, less toxic.
                      Wish JB would have the same balls

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Nice decision to leave belgium for portugal at the beginning of the preseason. Better league, less toxic.
                        Wish JB would have the same balls
                        No decisions have been made yet so far the reports are saying he has rejected the move.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Portugal loves our GKs apparently lool, hope he moves there
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Portugal as a league is superior to belgium, but interestingly one of the weakest points of the league is their domestic standard of GKs. Portugal produced world class players every year in every position, but for GK not the case at all and has been noted by their football experts.

So for all 3 of our GKs good chances are there to upgrade club if they play well for midtable teams, see abedz situation

Comment

his agent basically just posted something confirming his imminent departure

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                his agent basically just posted something confirming his imminent departure
                                Source? His manager's IG?

Comment

Working...
                                X