This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    The guy was talking about moving to bigger clubs while he could barely hold on to a starting spot with Antwerp. If it's not that, then I don't know what makes him think he's done enough so far in europe to get a spot in a bigger club. Even before going to Antwerp he was talking about " If I leave perspolis, it would have to be for a big, respected club".

There's a difference between being confident and having delusions about one's abilities. unfortunately, based on some of his statments and decisions, Beiro seems to mix up the two sometimes.
    This is stretching it. I think he was just trying to praise Persepolis' fans and make their separation more amicable. I think that is why he heaped praise on them. Can you fairly say he was not on a shorter leach than De Wolf or Butez? I mean, look at some of the terrible mistakes that Butez did.

I do not get delusions of grandeur from Alireza Beiranvand at all. I mean, everyone's actions and words can be scrutinized and bended to make it seem like they are like this person or like that person.

Comment

Royal Antwerp is playing AEK today. You can watch the game here:

Minute 65
      AEK 1 - Antwerp 0
      Both Karim and Alireza are playing!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
        Royal Antwerp is playing AEK today. You can watch the game here:

Minute 65
        AEK 1 - Antwerp 0
        Both Karim and Alireza are playing!
        He got scored twice again??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          He got scored twice again??
          Yeah the second goal, the Antwerp defense lost the ball in a bad spot. Alireza rushed out and the AEK forward lobbed the ball over him and into the net.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farantino View Post
            Yeah the second goal, the Antwerp defense lost the ball in a bad spot. Alireza rushed out and the AEK forward lobbed the ball over him and into the net.
            I feel like that happens every game

Comment

their d is shit, last season 4 defensers looking at the one with the ball, and forgetting to cover space behind them and when the pass comes they had a one free players vs the goalie and got scored on.. teams in friday football league have better defence. this happened in the end of the season it wasnt eaven in the start of the season. this team makes the goalkeepers look bad, eaven donnarumma and buffon would get penetrated in this team.

i remember this bcuz i made a post on it with pictures. sady i have problem uploading on pfdc so i cant post those 4 pictures again but some here might remember.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

how did de laet play in the prem he is so shit

Comment

Highlights from today's game:

Comment

Cant really say he is at fault at the goals the defence is pure crap.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUZalYK21G8
                      all highlights
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He had some great saves in this game today, neither of the goals were his fault at all. Good shift from beiro hopefully he builds off of this going forward to give him some much needed momentum
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he played ok. Wtf was De Wolf doing on first play lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Well he should lower his expectations a bit to match his performance so far in Europe. He can't just ride that penalty save vs Ronaldo for the rest of his career thinking he's going to be handed things.
                            If he wants better things, he should put in a solid season or two in a smaller club to get back some of the value he has lost during his time in Antwerp.
                            Sorry, no "noteworthy" club in Europe will touch him after his inconsistent performances. GoalKeepers more than any other position need to be consistent, which is something he's not.
                            The Karius comparison doesn't work since he spent most of his career in a high exposure league, whereas Berio only went to Europe last year.
                            We went through this last season. I was laughed at for suggesting he's done in Antwerp after his match against Rangers... and now half a year later, the guy is the 3rd option behind two no name GKs. Time to accept that whatever the reason, Beiro is not in an ideal spot, and needs to take a few steps back before trying to move forward again.
                            well none of our GKs play for "Noteworthy" clubs so I don't get whats the issue there. Hell, Japan's #1 plays for Sint Truidense, a team far more shit than antwerp.

If he was really desperate hed probably jump at that boavista offer, the fact he doesnt makes me think he must know some other clubs are interested.

I dont think there is any denying he hasnt been great, but to say its all over for him is also jumping the gun.

Comment

Despite being a faithful supporter I would say the second goal was a bad decision to come out. Basically when you have two defenders one very close to the striker you stay put inside the goal and let the defenders do whatever they can. But he decides to come out and defenders then leave it to him. Very bad decision.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Despite being a faithful supporter I would say the second goal was a bad decision to come out. Basically when you have two defenders one very close to the striker you stay put inside the goal and let the defenders do whatever they can. But he decides to come out and defenders then leave it to him. Very bad decision.
                                I agree to some part of your statement but the main problem is the communication between the goalie and his defenders and also the confidence between them which is not existing in Antwerp since they change the GK every other week.

Comment

Working...
                                X