X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    What happened to that 24 hours rumor thing lol
    No European would touch him. His inconsistent performance, and constant blunders are not worth the risk.

He is basically already done in Antwerp. Best case scenario is some Iranian or other Asian club is willing to pay his wages, and he goes on a loan to get consistent playing time in the lead up to the world cup (although I feel more comfortable with Abedzadeh in net).

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      No European would touch him. His inconsistent performance, and constant blunders are not worth the risk.

He is basically already done in Antwerp. Best case scenario is some Iranian or other Asian club is willing to pay his wages, and he goes on a loan to get consistent playing time in the lead up to the world cup (although I feel more comfortable with Abedzadeh in net).
      100% agree , i dont know what to say but Beiranvand became very strange .... too much risk

Comment

totally disagree Ostad.

Beiro is more than a handfull of games @Antwerp. He played great games for Team Melli and for Persepolis. A smart manager can still explain his "bad" period in Belgium and get him a decent European club.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          totally disagree Ostad.

Beiro is more than a handfull of games @Antwerp. He played great games for Team Melli and for Persepolis. A smart manager can still explain his "bad" period in Belgium and get him a decent European club.
          anything other than greece would really surprise me, as coach i would never buy a keeper like beiranvand, also for TM i would start abedzadeh for sure.
          you cant say he was a great keeper at tm and pp, if a team buys him they would check his last season and decide i guess

Comment

Charleroi just bought the Burkinabe national GK. More or less nail in the coffin of a Beiro move to Charleroi:

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...roi-for-e600k/

Comment

Boavista wants to sign Beiro on loan
              https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...ieding-af.html

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Would be great !!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

why not just leave that turbulent club
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    The article says Beiro doesn't want that move.

Comment

The article says Beiro doesn't want that move.
                      Beiro expects or wants a bigger team.
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Well as we can see it is certainly not the case that "no euro club will touch him". Think of how many GKs have made constant fuck ups in europe and still got decent contracts at new teams.

just look at karius, was avg at koln, went to liverpool, was a unmitigated disaster there, went to besiktas, was horrible in besiktas, went to union berlin.

You mean to tell me beiro is done and dusted bc he played 4 motm games, 4 shit games, and 2 avg games? Lol.

Beiro needs to choose wisely. Portugal and Greece are very good options for him to regain his form. I think a loan would suit everybody best. I thank Abedz for improving a lot and likely making nice transfer this summer, and thank niazmand for finally taking plunge to europe that his talent deserves. Those guys are putting the pressure on Beiro to the point he knows to retain that TM #1 jersey he needs to be a fix GK somewhere solid in europe.

In the mean time, once he puts these werid gaffes behind him, which I am sure he will bc he does not do them on TM, he will be a much improved GK from the one that left PP. Already in this friendly you could see how much better hes gotten with his feet. Its unrecognizable from the GK that arrived in belgium

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Beiro expects or wants a bigger team.
                          Well he should lower his expectations a bit to match his performance so far in Europe. He can't just ride that penalty save vs Ronaldo for the rest of his career thinking he's going to be handed things.
                          If he wants better things, he should put in a solid season or two in a smaller club to get back some of the value he has lost during his time in Antwerp.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Well as we can see it is certainly not the case that "no euro club will touch him". Think of how many GKs have made constant fuck ups in europe and still got decent contracts at new teams.

just look at karius, was avg at koln, went to liverpool, was a unmitigated disaster there, went to besiktas, was horrible in besiktas, went to union berlin.

You mean to tell me beiro is done and dusted bc he played 4 motm games, 4 shit games, and 2 avg games? Lol.

Beiro needs to choose wisely. Portugal and Greece are very good options for him to regain his form. I think a loan would suit everybody best. I thank Abedz for improving a lot and likely making nice transfer this summer, and thank niazmand for finally taking plunge to europe that his talent deserves. Those guys are putting the pressure on Beiro to the point he knows to retain that TM #1 jersey he needs to be a fix GK somewhere solid in europe.

In the mean time, once he puts these werid gaffes behind him, which I am sure he will bc he does not do them on TM, he will be a much improved GK from the one that left PP. Already in this friendly you could see how much better hes gotten with his feet. Its unrecognizable from the GK that arrived in belgium
                          Sorry, no "noteworthy" club in Europe will touch him after his inconsistent performances. GoalKeepers more than any other position need to be consistent, which is something he's not.

The Karius comparison doesn't work since he spent most of his career in a high exposure league, whereas Berio only went to Europe last year.

We went through this last season. I was laughed at for suggesting he's done in Antwerp after his match against Rangers... and now half a year later, the guy is the 3rd option behind two no name GKs. Time to accept that whatever the reason, Beiro is not in an ideal spot, and needs to take a few steps back before trying to move forward again.
                          Last edited by The; 07-06-2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

By reading some of the comments here - I would think that Beiranvand killed people's dogs. To say no European team will touch him is so hyperbolic it doesn't warrant a response. Beiranvand will be fine. This guy grew up in absolute poverty and some understate the pressures of that. He will be fine, he just needs to choose wisely. I wish he took the Boavista offer.

Only if you guys actually watched some of Butez's mistakes. If Butez did what Beiranvand did in the last game, people would somehow blame defenders and deflected blame. Very harsh on one of our best keepers ever.

Comment

Well he should lower his expectations a bit to match his performance so far in Europe. He can't just ride that penalty save vs Ronaldo for the rest of his career thinking he's going to be handed things.
                              If he wants better things, he should put in a solid season or two in a smaller club to get back some of the value he has lost during his time in Antwerp.
                              He was excellent against three world class teams in that tournament and it's not because of "one penalty save." Who says he is still riding high from that? Who even still mentions that? I think Beiranvand needed a little more acclimation time in Belgium, which he didn't get. He is poised to do great things.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                                He was excellent against three world class teams in that tournament and it's not because of "one penalty save." Who says he is still riding high from that? Who even still mentions that? I think Beiranvand needed a little more acclimation time in Belgium, which he didn't get. He is poised to do great things.
                                The guy was talking about moving to bigger clubs while he could barely hold on to a starting spot with Antwerp. If it's not that, then I don't know what makes him think he's done enough so far in europe to get a spot in a bigger club. Even before going to Antwerp he was talking about " If I leave perspolis, it would have to be for a big, respected club".

There's a difference between being confident and having delusions about one's abilities. unfortunately, based on some of his statments and decisions, Beiro seems to mix up the two sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X