Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are getting a new Danish coach, Brian Priske from FC Midtjylland, they were in champions league group stages. Hopefully Beiranvand will benefit

Comment

Comment

He’s 100% right - this is a HUGE year for him and he cannot afford to be on the bench. Glad he will be back in Belgium to have these stern convos in person and push for a move.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

His manager has changed! There is a Danish guy in place now. I wonder if he knows or if the interview is old!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            His manager has changed! There is a Danish guy in place now. I wonder if he knows or if the interview is old!
            i think alireza wants to make sure he is no.1 if not he will go to another club. good attitude and a must. cause with payam going to portugal, if he grows there he may take alirezas place. also amir who has been amazing for maritimo

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Danish coaches are usually great I hope he is one of the good ones. I will be interested to see if the club management has his back as they did when lecko benched him at first and started to put pressure on him to play Ali.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Danish coaches are usually great I hope he is one of the good ones. I will be interested to see if the club management has his back as they did when lecko benched him at first and started to put pressure on him to play Ali.
                I hope the new coach gives Ali a chance to settle in, and get him some defensive upgrades so that he isn't getting barraged constantly.

Comment

90% payam niazmand Deal is done with portuguese team. IF he performs he will take his spot in team melli. And if abedzade also has performed well so he will also take his spot in team melli. So he has all rights to say that he will join a team in IPL if he is benched.

Comment

payam niazmand liked a ig post that said he was going to portimonense

Comment

Looks like Beiro underwent a physical evaluation today upon returning to Antwerp on his IG story. Hopefully we get an update on his situation later in the week
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Comment

Change club if he can, i get the feeling that its to much turbulence in that club..
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQsxPlus...dium=copy_link

Comment

PL offers? based on bench warming?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                PL offers? based on bench warming?
                                zimbabwe premier league

Comment

Working...
                                X