This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Beiranvand was cut out for one "bad" game and a nagging injury, yet this guy gets all the chances.

Its not surprising though, again as Mahdavikia said, when you're a foreign player in Europe and don't have an exotic nationality, you have to do way better than the other guys.
    Corrected.

Comment

Happy Beiro is not part of this shit show.
      Imagine... His level of confidence would have been terrible joining TM if he was part of their terrible performances lately.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

It's really funny, Butez lets in many goals every week which some of them are completely his fault, yet he keeps playing. It's better for Beiranvand to leave this team and look for a new club elsewhere in Europe.

Comment

Antwerp management is pathetic. They deserve this. Their treatment of Beiro is mixed with prejudice and white European racism. No Iranian player should ever play for them. Did anything good ever come from the jerk Wilmots? He is the one who "supported" Beiro's move this joke of a club. This also shows when decisions are motivated by bias rather than objectivity they end up hurting the organization.

Beiro jaan: chamedooneto beband o boro. I hope you have been talking to Abedzadeh, Taremi and Karim to find a new home either in Portugal or Greece.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Antwerp management is pathetic. They deserve this. Their treatment of Beiro is mixed with prejudice and white European racism. No Iranian player should ever play for them. Did anything good ever come from the jerk Wilmots? He is the one who "supported" Beiro's move this joke of a club. This also shows when decisions are motivated by bias rather than objectivity they end up hurting the organization.

Beiro jaan: chamedooneto beband o boro. I hope you have been talking to Abedzadeh, Taremi and Karim to find a new home either in Portugal or Greece.

Go Beiro!
            Antwerp is the place of belgium where racist parties get the most vote.
            Anyways, genk would have been a better place for him.

Comment

'foreign' players will always be scrutizined for mistakes more. butez can get away with it because he is european but we have seen this now with JB and Beiro, I am sure there are others

even Taremi, who has been sublime for Porto, was benched for CL 2nd leg against Chelsea for his red card mistake. our boys will always be punished more

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                'foreign' players will always be scrutizined for mistakes more. butez can get away with it because he is european but we have seen this now with JB and Beiro, I am sure there are others

even Taremi, who has been sublime for Porto, was benched for CL 2nd leg against Chelsea for his red card mistake. our boys will always be punished more
                his second yellow card in that game was really stupid and unnecessary. I think it was a hard and justified lesson for Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post

I got it doosteh azeez. The fact that it happens doesn't mean that it is acceptable or it will always happen. There is such a thing in the world as change and standing for change. I have been an immigrant in the US for many years and I have been subjected to the same treatment in many settings yet I have consistently stood up for my rights and demanded equal justice. That's what I am talking about.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    I got it doosteh azeez. The fact that it happens doesn't mean that it is acceptable or it will always happen. There is such a thing in the world as change and standing for change. I have been an immigrant in the US for many years and I have been subjected to the same treatment in many settings yet I have consistently stood up for my rights and demanded equal justice. That's what I am talking about.

Go Beiro!
                    i wasnt replying to anything you said, haminjoori goftam

Comment

This club sucks on so many levels. Glad beiro isn’t a part of their mess and I hope he gets the heck out of there ASAP. Anyone know when the summer transfer window opens? Can’t come soon enough....
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We've been discussing this many times, Antwerp's defense is completely soorakh. Even with Buffon in the goal, they would still get scored on.

They need to revamp their defensive line, and give the GKs some chance to actually get comfortable in the goal. At this point, with how battered and beat up all 3 GKs are, they are probably mentally and physically exhausted.

Comment

I am sure Ali will gtfo of this club this summer, he want regular playing time
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I think He is duped like ARJ into staying. Vague promises and all that. Butez has certainly shown he is not of a first goal keeper calibre and it maybe him leaving this summer? It is possible ynk!
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Highlights :
                              https://youtu.be/90lFfvnvDbw

Comment

Wow, watch the highlights. He was basically disaster. Conceded 5, one incorrectly disallowed by VAR. Also iin 87th minute, he did another huge mistake but the shot was saved by defender on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X