This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea this new coach of their's is not nearly as flukee as the old coach... !!
    you can tell he looks for Stability the most in his keeper position than really anything else..!! I also highly doubt he'd switch goalies unless injury or some horrid performance force his hand..!!

earlier, to me it seemed that he actually rated Bey overall more than dewolf as a keeper? but Bey fked himself over by his koskhol of overdramatizing his slight muscle in his last game by asking to be subbed...Only to feature in TM a week or 2 later ..!!
    Now he just have to seat his asss on the bench and await an injury or similar meltdown and clusterfk of a performance in goal from Dewolf kid ... but now he has another healthy former starter keeper to compete with too ...!!
    from most realistic perspectives there is really no future for him at Annwept ....probably not many if any other attractive EU options too..!!? but i suppose if the money is good, he could just hang around and sooner than later they'll have to find something for him to do to justify his pay ...at a very least loan him to another league club..!!

live & learn Bey Bey.... next time you got afforded a chance in such a competitive setting dont piss it away with sorta bs koskholbazi antics that only iranian clubs/fans would tolerate and often succumb to..!
    Yeah, a loan to another Belgian or French club is probably his best option. He needs a good agent to convince another club to give him a try. Or if the team gets rid of one of the other two goalies at the end of the season, he can stick around here and fight for his job now that he understands the language a little better and has worked on the fundamentals of being a modern goalkeeper. How long is De Wolf's contract anyways?

Comment

Looks like he didn't make the bench this week.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

There might be an element of racism in this situation. De Wolf is Belgian so is the manager. They seem to be safe anyway and will end up in the top 4 even if De Wolf is sorakh sorakh.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          Looks like he didn't make the bench this week.

He is on the bench

Comment

Wolfie spills the save and they score the rebound. 1-0 Genk. One goalie mistake down, 3 more to go!!!

Comment

According to Insta of Antwerp he isnt on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                According to Insta of Antwerp he isnt on the bench
                He is sitting on something more comfortable like a sofa.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  He is on the bench
                  Fotmob says he wasn't on the bench

Comment

He is on the bench
                    Butez was on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Butez was on the bench.

both were.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

both were.
                        Match stats from the Belgium league's site says only Butez was on the bench. Maybe their PR official is listing Beiro on their Twitter and Instagram so that the Iranian crowd doesn't go crazy?

https://www.proleague.be/nl/jpl/matc...im7y7rafk9c60a

Comment

However the win was crucial for them, 6 points win since Genk is right behind them in table on third place, now 4 points behind. Alireza was on the bench.
                          Last edited by Essi; 04-18-2021, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Beiro subbed in at min58 in a friendly against michelen. Butez started the game and conceded two goals. Beiro didn't conceded a goal

Comment

It seems beiro benching isn't related to his performance but something that happened with the coach

Comment

It seems beiro benching isn't related to his performance but something that happened with the coach
                                Where did you hear this?

Comment

Working...
                                X