• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro benched, de Wolf starting

Comment

Dewolf starting.

Comment

This team is so weird, I hope Beiro moves this summer on loan somewhere better
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          This team is so weird, I hope Beiro moves this summer on loan somewhere better
          Sadly I think he'll end up back in PGPL

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Sadly I think he'll end up back in PGPL
            dont see any established TM player moving back to PGPL right now if they have any other option lol.

Beiro himself went thru a lot of shit to get out and seems to be really enjoying life in europe outside of football. He is getting paid a lot of money in Euros, and I think he will have some other offers from greece, maybe some other belgian teams, etc at least on loan

Comment

I think Beiro's main problem is the language. He is a very sociable chap and it must be v tough to be in a professional team and unable to communicate. I hope he is working hard on his language skills as well.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                I'm almost 100 % sure that he will let Butez start tonight. He's been back for a while, he's been their nr 1 keeper and he will need playing time and they will play against bottom table team.
                Khob shod goftam "Almost 100 %" . De Wolf Starting. Damn this is a strange club.

Comment

It's just so bizzare that they purchased another keeper while having Beiro and Butetz.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    It's just so bizzare that they purchased another keeper while having Beiro and Butetz.
                    Well that indeed was not so unexpected since Butez got badly injured.

Comment

Antwerp up a goal against 2nd from bottom Royal Excel Mouscron. Hope Antwerp blows their lead and wolfie is at fault. Yes I'm that petty.

Comment

I watched part of the games and saw the both goals he conceded. Both were easy goals. On powerful shot and second header from Corner. De Wolf was totally lost on the second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          I watched part of the games and saw the both goals he conceded. Both were easy goals. On powerful shot and second header from Corner. De Wolf was totally lost on the second goal.
                          Yet somehow he was still rated a 7.8!! Did anyone see the fill game and did he pull off some spacatular saves or something. How does a goalie eat 2 goals and get rated so high

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ didn't see the full game, but some pieces. He isn't anything extraodinary IMHO , but he hasn't shown shaky moments like Beiro did (also IMHO)... : (
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The other team had 8 shots on target yesterday. Two of which went in and six were saved. Not amazing, but not bad by wolfie. Unless he makes a couple of ridiculous mistake, I think he'll keep the job for the rest of the season...

Comment

yea this new coach of their's is not nearly as flukee as the old coach... !!
                                you can tell he looks for Stability the most in his keeper position than really anything else..!! I also highly doubt he'd switch goalies unless injury or some horrid performance force his hand..!!

earlier, to me it seemed that he actually rated Bey overall more than dewolf as a keeper? but Bey fked himself over by his koskhol of overdramatizing his slight muscle in his last game by asking to be subbed...Only to feature in TM a week or 2 later ..!!
                                Now he just have to seat his asss on the bench and await an injury or similar meltdown and clusterfk of a performance in goal from Dewolf kid ... but now he has another healthy former starter keeper to compete with too ...!!
                                from most realistic perspectives there is really no future for him at Annwept ....probably not many if any other attractive EU options too..!!? but i suppose if the money is good, he could just hang around and sooner than later they'll have to find something for him to do to justify his pay ...at a very least loan him to another league club..!!

live & learn Bey Bey.... next time you got afforded a chance in such a competitive setting dont piss it away with sorta bs koskholbazi antics that only iranian clubs/fans would tolerate and often succumb to..!

Comment

Working...
                                X