Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait... how would Alireza not be the starting goalie? I looked at their roster and other goalies in that team are no names.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Wait... how would Alireza not be the starting goalie? I looked at their roster and other goalies in that team are no names.
      Just joined the team, can barely communicate with his teammates and just came out of a 14 day quarantine...What did you expect? Iranian fans sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        According to this link he can, but they also say he isn't the nr1 ?

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...ie/2020/07/29/

Idiots.

Like all coaches who have worked with him, they'll see he's a beast in practice and have him starting sooner than later.

Comment

Team's number of followers is up by a 1000 in one day

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Idiots.

Like all coaches who have worked with him, they'll see he's a beast in practice and have him starting sooner than later.
            Guys let's calm down a little. He would not sign a 3 year deal if he was a #2.

Comment

We will find out soon, if im not misstaking, the new Belgian season is scheduled to begin on August 8, with Antwerp up against KAA Gent.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                We will find out soon, if im not misstaking, the new Belgian season is scheduled to begin on August 8, with Antwerp up against KAA Gent.
                If anything he'll start on the bench and maybe by month 2 or so he will be the starter.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  If anything he'll start on the bench and maybe by month 2 or so he will be the starter.
                  I think you may be right. If he isnt starter by aug 8 wich isnt impossible at all but still early, he will be in a month or so.. still hope he will start the league as. Nr1 at aug 8
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ali is a great in all aspects of Goalkeeping plus the added advantage of his throws. Language shouldn't be a problem because on the pitch you don't hold conversations. So he should be No1 as soon as he is fit and ready.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Idiots.
                      Isn't his coach the same dumbass who ruined Kaveh's first season in Brugge?

Comment

Seems like it...
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Leko
                        Actually I'm not sure because he left in 2019.

Edit: Philippe Clement became coach with brugge in May of 2019 and Rezaei left in August of 2019. Technically it's clement who got rid of him and not Leko. Seems like Leko is the one who got Rezaei.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Seems like it...
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Leko
                          Actually I'm not sure because he left in 2019.

Edit: Philippe Clement became coach with brugge in May of 2019 and Rezaei left in August of 2019. Technically it's clement who got rid of him and not Leko. Seems like Leko is the one who got Rezaei.
                          iirc Leko brought him in, but didn't play him regularly, but then forced him to play through an injury, which made his injury worst and missed the Asia cup.

But then again, I might be misremembering it considering that I basically have 3 functioning brain cells left.

Comment

It intrigued me that a player moving toe team he does not speak their language what basics he need to learn in order to play without any problem.
                            Here is what I found;

Overseas players moving to an English-speaking environment often feel frustrated at their lack of communication skills. However, one area where they can improve quickly is with the language on the field of play. As you can imagine, players do not have much time during a game, so quick and clear communication with your team mates is key. For example, when you see an opponent coming towards one of your own players, you are not going to shout ‘Be careful John, there is a member of the opposing side approaching’. Instead, the phrase ‘man on‘ is used to warn your team mate. How about if you want to tell one of your players that he or she is free and has time to look up and pass or dribble with the ball? You could explain all of that to them but it’s much better to simply shout ‘time‘.

Many of the phrases used by players in a game are similar to these expressions in that they are made up of only one or two words to help with this rapid communication. So, though you might know the meaning of the words ‘head‘, ‘out‘ and ‘time‘ away from the football pitch, on it they tend to have different meanings.

Below is a list of some of the more common expressions you might need when playing football in an English-speaking environment. Next time you play a game how about trying to use some of them with your team mates?

Vocabulary: Playing the Game
                            Man on
                            A warning given to a team mate with the ball that an opponent is nearby; be careful there is someone near you.

To feet
                            This is used by one of your team mates when he/she wants you to pass to their feet, a simple pass on the ground. Sometimes it is shortened to feet.

Chest
                            This is used by one of your team mates when he/she wants you to give them the ball on their chest. This expression might be heard at a throw-in.

On my head
                            This is used by one of your team mates when he/she wants you to give them the ball on their head. This expression might be heard at a throw-in and sometimes it is shortened to head.

Time
                            This is what you can say to one of your team mates when he/she receives the ball and has time to move with the ball – it is the opposite of man on.

Square
                            This is what you say to a team mate when you are standing to their left or right, i.e. beside them and you want them to pass to you. You can also say square it.

Push up
                            You can hear this phrase when one of the defenders tells the rest of the defence to move forward and away from their own goal. It is often used to catch people offside. Similar to the phrase get out.

Through ball
                            A through ball is one played quickly (usually first time) in order to a team mate who is running in on goal. An effective weapon to break down a defence.

One-two
                            This is sometimes known as a wall pass and means to give and then quickly receive a pass from one of your team mates. It can be an effective tactic in crowded areas to allow players to get free.

Easy ball
                            This expression is used to tell your team mate to play a simple rather than a difficult ball as your team wants to keep possession. Don’t give away the ball!

Get out
                            Often shouted by one of the defenders to the rest of his defence to try and push back the opposing attackers or to catch them offside. This is similar to push up.

Mark up
                            This is said by players when defending a corner, free kick or other set piece and means to ensure that an opponent is not free, in other words get close to them.

First time
                            Don’t trap or control the ball, hit it when it arrives.

One-touch
                            Similar to first time in that the player usually has no time to control the ball so he or she needs to pass it or shoot quickly.

Hold
                            This is said to a team mate who has the ball that he or she should keep it a little longer, don’t pass it just yet. This is particularly used for telling a centre forward to hold on to possession.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

That’s exactly him. Horrible dude.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X