X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where does it say he is injured?

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...nd/2021/02/25/
    here you go... Its possible there is info you or I do not know so lets please stop jumping to dramatic conclusions every time there is a questionable situation

"The Iranian is highly insecure for tonight's game. Yet Vercauteren does not give up hope yet. “We wanted to have him with us to see if he could play, but he is not eligible for the time being,” Frank Vercauteren is quoted by Het Nieuwsblad. "We hope that he will still show signs that it is possible within 24 hours.""

As he is the number 1 and coach relies on him they wanted to give him right up until the game to see if he was fit to play. I assume in last 24 hrs they decided he wasnt fit enough to play so that was that. Actually quite positive news overall that they were so desperate for him to play. The injury doesnt seem to be as bad as initially feared and I hope we see him this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

"insecure" is the google translate. They're not referring to his emotions. They mean he's not physically capable.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        what??
        We wanted to have him with us to see if he could play, but he is not eligible for the time being,” Frank Vercauteren is quoted by Het Nieuwsblad. "We hope that he will still show signs that it is possible within 24 hours.""

what do you think not eligible means in this context?

clearly in the past 24 hrs he wasnt able to prove his fitness. Its really as simple as that. The other reserve GK Thiam (youth GK) is also on the bench and would come in in case of injury to de wolf.

I think beiro was just listed on the bench for admin reasons.

Its ok to admit you were wrong buddy

Comment

well clearly if you translate the context in his source it clearly doesn't say anything about him being injured. Beiranvand is not injured but clearly not fit for the match! De wolf is fit for the match. Aziz if you read my first comment I clearly said IF De wolf performs well he will take Beiro's No#1 spot.

Brother whats the point arguing about something thats so obvious.They will not play an injured player! Please try to understand.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Bless your patience.

Comment

Ant equalizes. 1-1

Comment

Not fit means injured/unable to play. Don't get caught up in semantics.
              Are you a lawyer by chance?

Comment

did you even read the translation image i posted? Where did you get the "clearly in the past 24 hrs he wasnt able to prove his fitness. Its really as simple as that. The other reserve GK Thiam (youth GK) is also on the bench and would come in in case of injury to de wolf." from?

1.) On my google translate its says Insecure !
                2.) since when eligible means injured
                3.) Clearly in the translation it says beiro is not fit. do you understand the difference fitness and injury??

anyways De wolf is not performing so beiro is on safe hands. hopefully another 2 goals will bench him for next game.
                Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                what??
                We wanted to have him with us to see if he could play, but he is not eligible for the time being,” Frank Vercauteren is quoted by Het Nieuwsblad. "We hope that he will still show signs that it is possible within 24 hours.""

what do you think not eligible means in this context?

clearly in the past 24 hrs he wasnt able to prove his fitness. Its really as simple as that. The other reserve GK Thiam (youth GK) is also on the bench and would come in in case of injury to de wolf.

I think beiro was just listed on the bench for admin reasons.

Its ok to admit you were wrong buddy

Comment

So when someone is not fit it means they are injured?? okay bro

Honestly no point to argue about something obvious.
                  Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Not fit means injured/unable to play. Don't get caught up in semantics.
                  Are you a lawyer by chance?

Comment

Milan jan, I have noticed that you argue with people for very unnecessary reasons. Calm down javoon, at the end of the day, this is a forum with people with different options. Just let them have it, no big deal.
                    Ba dorood

Comment

Essi jan chashm I have lots of respect for you and damet garm agha but Its people that reply to me and pick on me. Please be fair on that. thanks

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Milan jan, I have noticed that you argue with people for very unnecessary reasons. Calm down javoon, at the end of the day, this is a forum with people with different options. Just let them have it, no big deal.
                      Ba dorood

Comment

HT 1-1

Comment

Guys how was rangers goal?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

De Wolf got caught with his pants down. Terrible

Comment

bad back pass but he could have done more. IF it was beiro it would be viewed as beiro mistake by belgian press and everybody on this forum too lol

Comment

He was WAY off his line. No reason to be that far out from the line, even with a bad back pass by the defender. he was nearly out of the box trying to get the ball FFS! Easy pass to the middle for a goal. Well done by Rangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X