X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    bEiRa wIlL nEVeR LeAVe iRaN they said.
    Come on bro, you’re a smart guy. Let’s not pretend the criticisms and skepticism for both wasn’t due. Both Taremi and Beiro had their chances earlier in their careers and didn’t take it for YEARS. At the end of the day everyone is happy he did indeed make it out of iran but with Taremi’s incredible first season it raises the question of how far his career and development would have gone if they went earlier. Their Irani bazi and taarof with Persepolis cost both of them, no question or debate about it.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Come on bro, you’re a smart guy. Let’s not pretend the criticisms and skepticism for both wasn’t due. Both Taremi and Beiro had their chances earlier in their careers and didn’t take it for YEARS. At the end of the day everyone is happy he did indeed make it out of iran but with Taremi’s incredible first season it raises the question of how far his career and development would have gone if they went earlier. Their Irani bazi and taarof with Persepolis cost both of them, no question or debate about it.
      if taremi went to shitty rize? Not sure. He gave away key years of his career with sarbazi, and I agree spent 1-2 extra years in PP/Gharafa but not sure what legitimate offers were there for him before. Panionios? Red Star Belgrade? Nothing as good as portuguese league with a great coach in carvalhal for sure. And even this was due in large part to CQ reccomendation and pulling strings behind the scenes, and down to the fact taremi was a free Agent, or else it probably wouldnt have happened either. Even Carvalhal mentioned that this signing also took place bc he and his staff were physically able to scout taremi while in qatar for pre season camp, as well as keep detailed tabs on for 6 months or more previous. That probably could not have even happened in iran.

The question of beira having offers or not after WC is still up in the air. Im not sure any team offered him first choice gk post. Torino was BS, Beskitas signed Karius, I think the only official offer was Dynamo Kyiv, and I dont fault him much for not wanting to go to ukraine with his status/capabilities. There is a difference between us thinking a player deserves EU offers and is rejecting them when some weird rumors dont come true to a player actually outright rejecting decent EU offers after his club (in this case typically PP) has agreed a fee, to stay in Qatar/PGPL.

How many teams have agreed fees with PP in recent years? What can a player do if the fee that PP wants isnt paid. Doesnt mean they have rejected the offer.

Comment

Like to come and read here Ali throws the ball 80m and they score.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I want the TV cameras to do a close up of the fans faces the first time he absolutely throws the ball like a javelin to a teammate.

Comment

Antwerp will play against Club Brugge for the final in 4 more days (August 1) for the Belgian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Antwerp will play against Club Brugge for the final in 4 more days (August 1) for the Belgian Cup.
              I dont think beira can feature in this match btw. (no new signings)

Comment

if taremi went to shitty rize? Not sure. He gave away key years of his career with sarbazi, and I agree spent 1-2 extra years in PP/Gharafa but not sure what legitimate offers were there for him before. Panionios? Red Star Belgrade? Nothing as good as portuguese league with a great coach in carvalhal for sure. And even this was due in large part to CQ reccomendation and pulling strings behind the scenes, and down to the fact taremi was a free Agent, or else it probably wouldnt have happened either. Even Carvalhal mentioned that this signing also took place bc he and his staff were physically able to scout taremi while in qatar for pre season camp, as well as keep detailed tabs on for 6 months or more previous. That probably could not have even happened in iran.

The question of beira having offers or not after WC is still up in the air. Im not sure any team offered him first choice gk post. Torino was BS, Beskitas signed Karius, I think the only official offer was Dynamo Kyiv, and I dont fault him much for not wanting to go to ukraine with his status/capabilities. There is a difference between us thinking a player deserves EU offers and is rejecting them when some weird rumors dont come true to a player actually outright rejecting decent EU offers after his club (in this case typically PP) has agreed a fee, to stay in Qatar/PGPL.

How many teams have agreed fees with PP in recent years? What can a player do if the fee that PP wants isnt paid. Doesnt mean they have rejected the offer.
                Excellent post!

Comment

Movafagh bashi Ali Beiro!!
                  https://royalantwerpfc.be/news/welko...za-beiranvand/

Comment

Proud

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      I wish him the very best. I hope he can fight through the language barrier, getting homesick, and prove all the anti-Iranian football critics wrong. If his life story about the difficulties he dealt with until he signed with Naft is true, he has tenacity to make it happen.

Comment

I dont think beira can feature in this match btw. (no new signings)
                        According to this link he can, but they also say he isn't the nr1 ?

https://www.voetbalbelgie.be/voetbal...ie/2020/07/29/
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

You guys shouldnt care too much about if he is Nr 1 or 2 because Beiro is a player who will 100% be Nr 1 very very soon.

Comment

https://www.hln.be/sport/voetbal/bel...t-wk~a6e41d6b/

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                              You guys shouldnt care too much about if he is Nr 1 or 2 because Beiro is a player who will 100% be Nr 1 very very soon.
                              It's good to recieve helpful insights from you Qasem
                              Btw the abbreviation of number is No, it's not nr.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                                It's good to recieve helpful insights from you Qasem
                                Btw the abbreviation of number is No, it's not nr.
                                eyyyy kharabzada che meguy

Comment

Working...
                                X