Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was inevitable. Every 3 game or so he has a bad game. This looks to be one of those nights.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I mean at some point he is unlucky too. He did everything right in that play the ball somehow just came out of his grip...what are the odds of that shit happening
      Badshansi ke ta haddi hast, amma in avvalin baazi nist ke nemitone dorost o hesaabi toop raa ba dasthaash kontrol kone.

Yek chizi hast ke 100% khoob anjam nemide dar in sahnehaa.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Here we go again Abedzadeh fans! Baba this is another of our keeper stop the BS. Don't feed it! FFS.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

These UK announcers are horrendous.

Comment

Well, Beiro is shaky. Kicks are part of basics at this level. He needs to fix it even if it means going out there by himself everyday and kicking a bunch of balls from his box. On the goal, he was partly responsible since the defender's touch was like a great pass to Rangers' forward and then all defenders just stood and watched again when he struggled to save and then kick the ball away. I agree that he needs to have a solid second half.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Fekr mikonan Gerrard masalan daare tiki-taka be teamesh yaad mide. Joone ammash.
              Va dar zemn, agar Beiro bekhaad jobran kone bayad 2-3ta vakoneshe taamiz dar nimeye dovvom neshoon bede.
              Dar in sathe footbaali nemishe yek hafte dar miyoon khaarbkaari koni.
              Butez neshaste khone daare labhaash raa lis mizane.
              Butez is jumping up and down each time Beiro makes a mistake.

Comment

Alireza, stop break my heart haji. Just when you think he's starting build some momentum. I really thought he would settle down psychologically once it became clear he's the #1 goalie for the time being, but seems like that's not the case. The mishandling of the ball and the three turnovers he had with his kicks is reminiscent of his match against Brugge.

Of course he still has an entire half to redeem himself a bit, and did have a couple of good save.

Comment

If he had stayed back and the attacker had scored I think no one would have put the blame on him. But he actually did well coming out and closing the attackers angle but a spinning ball is very hard to hold on to. He was unlucky. I would rather he did the same again and the chances of saving is much higher than staying back.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

dige defaha jorat nadaran behesh pass bedan

Comment

Crap. Beiro is down. Non contact injury. Might have pull his groin.

Comment

Sorry but Beiro would not be my choice , thats more mistakes than saves.

Comment

Wow the last man saved him...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol these scottish commentators are ruthless. Beiro goes down injured "this could be a blow for rangers"

Comment

"Every opportunity you should be putting balls around the goalkeeper. He looks like a nervous wreck."

Beira gets injured...

"This could be a blow to Rangers if he goes off, the way he's playing"

"Will say one thing about the replacement, he can't be any worse"

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                                Wow the last man saved him...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                                Very true

Comment

Working...
                                X