X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    How did beiro do?
    He had one good save and tipped a strong shot over the cross bar. The goal he conceded was a penalty. Not much else happened. Antwerp had most of the chances and should have won.

Comment

opening this thread to beiro good, goal not his fault seriously has to be the most relieving shit ever.

also good to see antwerp are consistently playing better now, even against better teams like standard.

Comment

Here is the highlights of the game. Not a single save from Alireza, meaning that Antwerp basically controlled the game. They had so many chances to win this game. On the side note, I'm little bit disappointed that Beiro have not even been close to save a penalty even though he's a normally a good penalty taker.

https://youtu.be/8eSHjaQOfOs

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Here is the highlights of the game. Not a single save from Alireza, meaning that Antwerp basically controlled the game. They had so many chances to win this game. On the side note, I'm little bit disappointed that Beiro have not even been close to save a penalty even though he's a normally a good penalty taker.

I think he had one great save when he tipped a shot from the side over the crossbar and then was trying to deny that he touched the ball (not to give a corner)
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I know a few of the goals I've seen so far have been Ali's fault. But besides that gotta be honest, Antwerp's back-line needs work. They can be very sloppy and inconsistent at times.

Comment

showed his hand way too early on the PK.... thats a big no no ... otherwise looked allright from the highlights..!!

Comment

For once Antwerp defense played well and the penalty was even questionable and people in this forum are expressing their frustration at Beiro . I am baffled. Let's give him a break after all the nonsense he has been put through. Saving penalties at professional level (and at almost all levels on a standard pitch) is very difficult and luck plays a great role. He has been above average in saving penalties and he will eventually get them if he plays long enough at Antwerp.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Does anyone know what bukari means? I hear this a lot in the commentaries. in this vedio @ 7-10 second and later again and again.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Does anyone know what bukari means? I hear this a lot in the commentaries. in this vedio @ 7-10 second and later again and again.

That's Bokadi, the number 20 for Liege.

Comment

^^
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                        That's Bokadi, the number 20 for Liege.
                        I thought that at first but when I checked the names couldn't find it. Now obviously that's his last name and they just put his middle name. Thank you! It was bugging me a lot.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

What's the latest with Ali? They have a big game against Rangers in the Europa League tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            What's the latest with Ali? They have a big game against Rangers in the Europa League tomorrow.

in squad and all indications are that he will start. They will be without lamkel ze for first leg (old suspension from couple years ago EL) which is a huge miss since hes been in insane form. without him and mbokani their best forwards, I think they will setup in deep block are try to knick an away goal on the break or off a set piece

Comment

^ Assuming he starts tomorrow and I think he will, Beiro will have a big job to keep Antwerp in the match. Of course I am hoping he will have a clean sheet since Lamkel Ze is disqualified for tomorrow's match. It will be tough. I am standing for Ali to have a heck of a match. He is definitely highly motivated and wants to shine in EL for future prospects.

Go Beiro!

Comment

In baazi yek teste bozorgi baraye Beiro khahad bood chon ta onjaai ke yadam ast

teamhaayi eskotlandi az kenaarehaa kheili toophaaye havaayi ersaal mikonand.

Dige hich bahaaneyi nist, toneste dar team jay begire.

Nabayad rooye toophaaye havaayi eshtebaaye ziyaadi va ashkaari bekone.

Be omide yek baazie derakhshaane Beiro.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X