Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Beiranvand trying to ruin his career in Europe? How clumsy can you possibly be? That's two penalties committed in the last 3-4 games--not good.

Comment

2-1 antwerp. Lamkel ze from range again.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        Is Beiranvand trying to ruin his career in Europe? How clumsy can you possibly be? That's two penalties committed in the last 3-4 games--not good.

You're overreacting.
        He had to go for it.
        End of story. It happens.

Comment

When it comes to Beiranvand, we comment on him in wild fluctuations in this forum. It's shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            When it comes to Beiranvand, we comment on him in wild fluctuations in this forum. It's shocking.
            beiranvand has been voted by antwerp fans, not iranians, as their MOTM in 3/6 games.

Im sure hes "trying to destroy his european career"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              beiranvand has been by antwerp fans, not iranians, as their MOTM in 3/6 games.

Im sure hes "trying to destroy his european career"
              It's all over for him.
              He should pack his bags, ask for forgiveness for his sins and bury himself to avoid any bother.

Comment

now that wasnt good. Ball squeaks under him from shot on top of box.

Comment

Damn it. Agree. That was bad.

Comment

Still going to support this guy.
                    Again, this is not the worst spell any goalkeeper has gone through by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Tbf nokhodi jaan he has had some highs and lows. First PK was tough to avoid for him but nonetheless it was avoidable. The 2nd one I think we can both agree was silly. To say he is throwing away his European career is an exaggeration obviously....when the season is over and he is evaluated and had 2-3 suspect games where he was finding form and 20+ good ones they’ll be happy. He has support from his team mates and management too I’m not worried about this getting to his head.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another bad day in the office for him. Seems to have one every 3 or so games.

Comment

good play by beiro far out of goal to stop dangerous break.

Comment

great save beiro from long shot

Comment

As mentioned earlier Beiro is a good keeper but untill he stops making silly gaffs every second game, he will never become a great keeper.

For top teams it is very important for their keepers to be reliable.. Which Beiro is not as long as he makes these mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
                                As mentioned earlier Beiro is a good keeper but untill he stops making silly gaffs every second game, he will never become a great keeper.

For top teams it is very important for tjei keepers to be reliable.. Which Beiro is not as long as he makes these mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
                                Agree on this.

I'm mostly trying to counter the members who think a player should kill himself and its all over if he makes a mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X