This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Rumor from Antwerp reporter has it that he will most likely return to Persepolis at the end of the season. Heyf this guy is truly a top caliber goalkeeper by world standards and some no name no body goalie is starting over him due to unfortunate events leading up to his transfer
    In charandiato bavar nakonin. Didn't you guys read his long interview in Khabar Varzeshi yesterday? He said, he regrets that he didnt go to Europe 2 years earlier and he's life right now is almost perfect since in Europe and current club, everything is in place, he just trains and enjoy his new life.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      In charandiato bavar nakonin. Didn't you guys read his long interview in Khabar Varzeshi yesterday? He said, he regrets that he didnt go to Europe 2 years earlier and he's life right now is almost perfect since in Europe and current club, everything is in place, he just trains and enjoy his new life.
      Omidvarim Essi jan.

Man tanha migam yehoo pishnahaade nemidonam-chand-millioni- az Al-Qatar nayad va bepazire.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Omidvarim Essi jan.

Man tanha migam yehoo pishnahaade nemidonam-chand-millioni- az Al-Qatar nayad va bepazire.
        Qatari clubs cannot buy foreign GK

Comment

Good keepers if stay fit can go on until 40s. He has plenty of time to get better and better. I think he wants to be world #1
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Good keepers if stay fit can go on until 40s. He has plenty of time to get better and better. I think he wants to be world #1
            True. Lets not rush the aash.
            Last edited by webmaster; 11-11-2020, 04:12 PM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              leaving Antwerp just after joining them months ago??

I call BS on that one. Beira will stay and fight his way back in the starting line up , at leas thats what i think.
              im not quiet as confident as you on that front..!? never strike me as the type prior to his move to Antwerp
              if his family and children were there with him yes, id be more apt to believe it..! otherwise no..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                im not quiet as confident as you on that front..!? never strike me as the type prior to his move to Antwerp
                if his family and children were there with him yes, id be more apt to believe it..! otherwise no..!!
                Well they are and they are both enrolled in school. Judging from periodic videos he posts they really seem to enjoy it. They get to come play in the stadium/training ground daily and in general Antwerp is a super nice city, not some Belgian dahat (cough charleroi lol).Although belgium is suffering badly from covid the situation is million times better than iran.

I call BS on this one. He’s in it for the long haul, he’s getting paid very well, much better than in Iran, his team is actually a strong team who dominated spurs just last week and has a good chance of making EL run and fighting for the league. The butez guy isn’t tearing up any trees either, just is taking a bit longer than expected Bc their form has been solid with him in goal (although he has made several errors in last month).

If/when (I think a question of when ) he plays, he will show levels of improvement we never saw him from him. Why? Bc in Iran the hashieh surrounding players like beiro is insane. It’s super hard to focus and be consistent when u did all beira has and are in that joke of a “professional” environment. In Antwerp it’s the exact opposite. He gets to be a normal person and just focus on his craft with better coaching, better facilities, better competition, and most of all peace of mind. It can make a big difference for somebody like him

Comment

Beiro used to say the hashieh fuels him even more .. not that it matters, just that I feel players like him love the pgl

Comment

On the bench . Bytes keeping a clean sheet so far about 30 mins in.

Comment

he has 1 clean sheet in last 11 matches (it came against tottenham in eL).

They tied 1-1 today.

Comment

Wow either alireza is doing shit in practise sessions or the coach is an idiot.
                        Out of 16 games he only has 2 games goal less and he has conceded 19 goals!
                        Give ali a chance FFS! He has been benched for 12 games. He was injured for the remaining 4 ( I think)

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Wow either alireza is doing shit in practise sessions or the coach is an idiot.
                          Out of 16 games he only has 2 games goal less and he has conceded 19 goals!
                          Give ali a chance FFS! He has been benched for 12 games. He was injured for the remaining 4 ( I think)
                          if he was an outfield player, i’d be agreeing with you. but he’s a goalkeeper and there are a ton of complexities in his current personal situation so we should be patient with him and the club

Comment

Well we're talking about a Goalie who has been in the world cup, performed "top class" against big teams, has more experience than the other one, much taller (even though not that advantage these days) , can throw the ball/create chances, is excellent in penalties, ....the list goes on ....

are you telling me he doesn't deserve to get play in one game? ONE game! Maybe like maybe in their CUP game where their 3rd goalie Matijas played ?? Hmmmm ok

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            if he was an outfield player, i’d be agreeing with you. but he’s a goalkeeper and there are a ton of complexities in his current personal situation so we should be patient with him and the club

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Well we're talking about a Goalie who has been in the world cup, performed "top class" against big teams, has more experience than the other one, much taller (even though not that advantage these days) , can throw the ball/create chances, is excellent in penalties, ....the list goes on ....
                              are you telling me he doesn't deserve to get play in one game? ONE game! Maybe like maybe in their CUP game where their 3rd goalie Matijas played ?? Hmmmm ok
                              if you are referring to the cup final beira literally couldnt play as only players from previous season were allowed to play. (2019-20 Croky Cup).

Additionally he was not even in belgium at that point / was still in quarantine. Cant quite remember which.

So far the only matches beira has been eligible to play were league and EL where butez has been preferred.

Comment

Emkaanesh ast ke balad nabodane ZABAN Beiro raa nimkatneshin karde?

Chon be har haal agar dar lig baazi nemikone dar EL yek shansi migereft, na?
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X