Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the absence of any action from our boys we are compelled to resort to conspiracy theories in order not to die of boredom.

Some Arab Shaikhs are involved somehow in all this shit. They provide the clubs with the money so they buy our boys and never let them play. So we have weakened national team and our clubs too.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      In the absence of any action from our boys we are compelled to resort to conspiracy theories in order not to die of boredom.

Some Arab Shaikhs are involved somehow in all this shit. They provide the clubs with the money so they buy our boys and never let them play. So we have weakened national team and our clubs too.
      Gemon nakonam.

Amma ye jorhaayi booye Al-Duhail daare miyaad, va booye khooshi nist. Omdivaram yenoo nazande gharaardaad raa cancel kone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Gemon nakonam.

Amma ye jorhaayi booye Al-Duhail daare miyaad, va booye khooshi nist. Omdivaram yenoo nazande gharaardaad raa cancel kone.
        If I was an agent of a player I would definitely put in the contract a term that if they are fit to play but are not played any minutes or less than a certain minutes the contract would be void and they become free to leave.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          If I was an agent of a player I would definitely put in the contract a term that if they are fit to play but are not played any minutes or less than a certain minutes the contract would be void and they become free to leave.
          Nazare man ine ke Beiranvand 100 % bayad dar tarkibe in team baashe.

Amma, team daare natijeh migire va Beiro bayaad sabr daashte baashe. Zlatan Ibrahimovic nist ke bege man bayad baazi konam.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Classic show : butez fails again to keep a clean sheet but his team mates managed to hide it with 2 goals scored

Comment

Butez got a terrible rating on WhoScored - a 6.2, which was tied for the lowest on his team.

Comment

beira should be fully fit next week. This is a now a few games butez is putting in weak performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                  Butez got a terrible rating on WhoScored - a 6.2, which was tied for the lowest on his team.
                  6.2 is terrible? Taremi who was lauded yesterday got 5.3 against gil Vicente

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    6.2 is terrible? Taremi who was lauded yesterday got 5.3 against gil Vicente
                    Got lowest score on his team. I am not saying it's indicative of his performance, just sharing it.

Comment

not even on the bench?? what is going on??!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                        not even on the bench?? what is going on??!?
                        still recovering from injury. He said he will be join full team training next week.

Comment

I was surprised he was in the match day squad for their Europa league game since he recently mentioned he is still recovering and will be ready soon. I think/hope his chance will come after the New year like most are suspecting.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

On the bench vs tottenham tonight. Good that he is back fit

Comment

Let’s see how Butez handles himself in front of class players. We already know what Alireza has done
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why do antwerp have an awful little amount of subs? I suspect several players are out due to coron?

Comment

Working...
                                X