This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    He went to a second tier league with an okay team and he won't even play a single minute this season? Are we delusional in thinking that he is very good?
    If you want to ignore that he has been injured and did not join the team for most of the pre season training, and calling us delusional, that is fine. I'd like to think that it has been a set of unusual and mostly out of his control set of events.

Comment

I say this and it applies to all our legionnaires. They would be in the XI and would play if they are fit, ready, suitable etc. I really think we should change this crazy culture that every time one our players is not included or is on the bench most people here start coming up with conspiracy theories and start being disrespectful towards the manager the club and the fans (I myself am guilty too) which actually I believe does more harm than good. So please I beg everyone let's stop this.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

On a side note, Razgrad's #95 (startin) is one of our boys and we used to play lots of soccer until 5, 6 years ago. He knows every single farsi foshe khahar madar and other funny things you can imagine. Beiro would be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
          On a side note, Razgrad's #95 (startin) is one of our boys and we used to play lots of soccer until 5, 6 years ago. He knows every single farsi foshe khahar madar and other funny things you can imagine. Beiro would be surprised
          you know him in real life?

Comment

Yes as i said we used to play a lot together, he recently moved to Bulgaria i think past winter.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Yes as i said we used to play a lot together, he recently moved to Bulgaria i think past winter.
              wow that’s actually really cool

Comment

Goooaaalll ludo

Comment

Beiro will be the main starter by the 2nd half of the season.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    Beiro will be the main starter by the 2nd half of the season.
                    Omidvaram hatta zoodtar az in ham beshe.

Amma fekr mikonam vagheiyat ine ke dar LIG agar Antwerp hamintori natije begire Beiro nimkatneshin khaahad bood.

Hadse man ine ke avvalin baazish raa dar EL khaahid did.

Man ham morrabbi bodam agar team natije migereft tarkib raa avaz nemikardam
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

beira posted that he recovered from injury but will start fully training with team next week.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        beira posted that he recovered from injury but will start fully training with team next week.
                        Why did he travel to Bulgaria some days ago with antwerp if he was still injuried?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Why did he travel to Bulgaria some days ago with antwerp if he was still injuried?
                          I guess fit enough to be on bench?

Comment

Shall we see Beiro in the goal tomorrow vs Beerschot? It's unlikely since Beerschot is in third place in the table yet I never stop standing for our players.

Go Beiro!

سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Shall we see Beiro in the goal tomorrow vs Beerschot? It's unlikely since Beerschot is in third place in the table yet I never stop standing for our players.

Go Beiro!

سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند
                              It is unlikely. The current keeper has not made too many blunders that has cost them dearly yet.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Not even on the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X