This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
    come on baby.. get the flu! Spin that PCR to 45 cycles! lets go!
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      simply ugly to think in that direction at all. I feel disgusted and ashamed reading that!

Go sportsmanship!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      Sportsmanship is giving Beiranvand a chance as well. So far there is no sign that that is going to happen, so there is no sportsmanship. Beiranvand is only going to get a chance if that keeper is injured or gets the flu. Spare us the holier than thou attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        Sportsmanship is giving Beiranvand a chance as well. So far there is no sign that that is going to happen, so there is no sportsmanship. Beiranvand is only going to get a chance if that keeper is injured or gets the flu. Spare us the holier than thou attitude.
        Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          what are you talking about. You don't just switch the goalies like that and give your second goalie a chance. I don't know what beiros deal was when he signed but he'd better have negotiated a clause that he is guaranteed x games per season otherwise better train your a** off and proof yourself everyday or leave to a club where you are guaranteed to start.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Vaziyate Beiro ba Taremi va JB fargh mikone: Antwerp daare natije migire va dar lig avvale. Porto va Brighton formeshoon zaife.

Hich kas dar haale haazer nemitone morrabbie Antwerp raa zire soal bebaare.

Be har haal, dar in miyoon qatarihaa hatman daraan labhaashoon raa lis mizanan chon midonan ke mitonan yek gharaardaadi be Beiro pishnahaad konand.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Do u feel too beiro will be starting tonight? : D

Comment

On the bench
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

On the bench .

Comment

Gent or genk or another belgian club doesn't need a GK on loan?

Comment

Are you all like me watching the games when our boys aren't starting, hoping and praying the guy who is playing in their place to f*** up?
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Are you all like me watching the games when our boys aren't starting, hoping and praying the guy who is playing in their place to f*** up?
                        Of course not

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Of course not
                          Of course unlike me you are all very nice
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think we have to wait for his debut until the cup competition starts.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                              I think we have to wait for his debut until the cup competition starts.
                              I don't think the infamous Ivan Leko has any intention to phase beiro in. Only a serious injury for Butez could change that

Comment

بیرو: کاش 2 سال زودتر به اروپا می آمدم
                                Khabar varzeshi newspaper headline..

Comment

Working...
                                X