This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

این بوتز قصد نداره مصدوم بشه ؟
    Seriously, it seems injuries at worst time are just reserved for our players. Azmoun missed half of the biggest games of the season, beiro injuried himself twice while not playing. His first injury was during leaving lunch table!
    We can also add JB too

Comment

No he wasn't! He joined the team in July or earlier i think. He was training with the team on july . I wonder how you come up with these stuff man???
      Additionally he was not even in belgium at that point / was still in quarantine. Cant quite remember which.
      Well care to explain how come these players were in the list then? Some of them joined the club after beiranvand??
      Bruny Nsimba
      Bill Lathouwers
      Quirynen
      Koji Miyoshi
      Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      if you are referring to the cup final beira literally couldnt play as only players from previous season were allowed to play. (2019-20 Croky Cup).

Comment

Give him some time he has never been in a professional environment in his life this is an inveable experience for him regardless if he is number 2

He will reach his dreams and prove you inpatient doubters wrong no doubt about it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          این بوتز قصد نداره مصدوم بشه ؟
          beiro injuried himself twice while not playing. His first injury was during leaving lunch table!
          We can also add JB too
          Really? Is he diving around instead of walking around?
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

A solid goalkeeper is monumental to the success of a team. Peter Schmeichel is good example. How many trophies manu won? he was pivotal.
            Alireza ought to be given a chance to prove himself. He may be that solid goalkeeper that he wants the world to see he is.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              No he wasn't! He joined the team in July or earlier i think. He was training with the team on july . I wonder how you come up with these stuff man???

Well care to explain how come these players were in the list then? Some of them joined the club after beiranvand??
              Bruny Nsimba
              Bill Lathouwers
              Quirynen
              Koji Miyoshi
              You really could just use google lol. Miyoshi was an Antwerp player throughout 19/20. He played 15 times. The other 3 players you mentioned are Antwerp youth players. None were new signings.

It is just a fact beira and other new signings weren’t allowed to play in the 2019-20 cup final. It makes sense too, same thing happened to karim in AEK.

Anyways, hope to see beira get his chance soon. The first game of the Belgian cup will be on the 10th of January I think.

Comment

I love how you ignored the " beiranvand quarantine " bit which you mentioned previously ! Double standards ! you can also check google for that too.

Now regarding those players. I mentioned: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk have listed all of them for 2020 (join) date.

also Bruny Nsimba was from their reserved team and officially signed a contarct with them in 2020

Anyways , I hope to see beiranvand playing too. I just dono why the coach has choosen butez over beira. He is also a new signing and has less experience.

regarding the rest o

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                You really could just use google lol. Miyoshi was an Antwerp player throughout 19/20. He played 15 times. The other 3 players you mentioned are Antwerp youth players. None were new signings.

It is just a fact beira and other new signings weren’t allowed to play in the 2019-20 cup final. It makes sense too, same thing happened to karim in AEK.

Anyways, hope to see beira get his chance soon. The first game of the Belgian cup will be on the 10th of January I think.

Comment

I love how you ignored the " beiranvand quarantine " bit which you mentioned previously ! Double standards ! you can also check google for that too.

Now regarding those players. I mentioned: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk have listed all of them for 2020 (join) date.

also Bruny Nsimba was from their reserved team and officially signed a contarct with them in 2020

Anyways , I hope to see beiranvand playing too. I just dono why the coach has choosen butez over beira. He is also a new signing and has less experience.

regarding the rest o
                  Players from academy are not new signings...They are just joining from the clubs academy. No transaction between them and another club took place. No new signings played in the cup final.

And yes I guess Beira had started training. His first day was the 28th of July, match was on August 1st. Even if he was available, which he was not as no new signings could play, its doubtful he would eve be considered after 2 weeks of quarantine and not playing.

anyways, I think the main reason is because he was there for all of preseason, can speak language,etc and played well during the preseason. Beira didnt really have a preseason at all. So they went with butez and he did well for first few matches so it didnt make sense to change.

Even now they are doing well. In a good position in EL, 4 pts off 1st place in league. I think it will take more for them to drop butez OR beira just playing great when he gets his chance in cup matches.

Comment

Exactly! This is a BS. The coach has clearly wasted our top notch goalie! We will pay a huge price at national level too. Beiro’s case seems more like JB’s situation. I can’t also understand what lunatic benches a star and play an average goalie that concedes every single match!!!! I have been echoing my ideas and frustration in regards with Beiro on Antwerp Facebook, most amazingly majority of fans liked what I wrote but I don’t think the coach is into Beiro. He wasted his prime days by choosing this club.

Well we're talking about a Goalie who has been in the world cup, performed "top class" against big teams, has more experience than the other one, much taller (even though not that advantage these days) , can throw the ball/create chances, is excellent in penalties, ....the list goes on ....

are you telling me he doesn't deserve to get play in one game? ONE game! Maybe like maybe in their CUP game where their 3rd goalie Matijas played ?? Hmmmm ok
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

The coach didn't choose him so thats the reason he doesn't play him. Lol we have people here making excuses for this coach while on other hand they forget to mention that Alireza was choosen by previous coach ( Bölöni). Alireza's first initial contract was signed back in february 2020 when Bölöni was in charge. This new coach doesn't like Alireza . Unless Butez really mess up , we're not gonna see alireza in goal (maybe in shitty pointless games).

International top quality Goalie is benched lol This butez guy has been conceding in Every bloody single game (expect 2 games).

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                      Exactly! This is a BS. The coach has clearly wasted our top notch goalie! We will pay a huge price at national level too. Beiro’s case seems more like JB’s situation. I can’t also understand what lunatic benches a star and play an average goalie that concedes every single match!!!! I have been echoing my ideas and frustration in regards with Beiro on Antwerp Facebook, most amazingly majority of fans liked what I wrote but I don’t think the coach is into Beiro. He wasted his prime days by choosing this club.

Comment

If he was hired as 2nd GK in PSG he would have played more often (league and CL) than in his belgian club.
                        GK position is very competitive, it was a huge mistake to agree a transfer 6 months before joining the new team

Comment

Goal keepers don't lose fitness if they don't stand in the goal for 90 minutes. As long as he is training and staying fit he will be good. His time will come.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree he will play for his club, although in the interim he will lose his Team Meli spot.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

He should demand to go on loan during the winter transfer period if Antwerp doesn't use him this season.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                He should demand to go on loan during the winter transfer period if Antwerp doesn't use him this season.
                                Can he demand such a thing? He can probably ask but can't demand.

Comment

Working...
                                X