X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he will do the job.

Comment

At Royal Antwerp FC , Frank Vercauteren has to make choices right away. Due to Alireza Beiranvand 's inferior performance , the Iranian goalkeeper is in doubt. Not quite through Vercauteren yet.

For example, Gazet van Antwerpen knows that Beiranvand will also be in goal against KAA Gent . It was briefly whispered that third goalkeeper Davor Matijas would get a chance, but Vercauteren thus maintains confidence in the Iranian.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...ntwerp-fc.html
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Frank Vercauteren stands for his (real) baptism of fire as trainer of Antwerp

We could hardly count the match in Mechelen as one of Frank Vercauteren (64), because he could only coach via video for a week. It is in Ghent that he makes his debut as a trainer of Antwerp. Lamkel Zé is certainly not there. But with whom and what will he do?

Now Beiranvand, who next?
        During his first preliminary talk - attended by quite a few press people - we asked Frank Vercauteren what his first impressions were from training. “That there is still a lot of work,” he said - laughing, but also sincere. “We will mainly continue on what was already there, but we also want to change a few things. And that can occasionally cause confusion or doubt. So we will still have to make adjustments for a while. ”

No confusion or doubt about one thing: who is in target on Sunday. That's Alireza Beiranvand. Despite his uncertain performances, the Iranian stands still, as Butez is out and it is not opportune to bring Matijas all of a sudden. It will be another important game for Beiranvand, because he knows that he has not yet been able to convince, and he knows that Antwerp will soon propose a new, Belgian, goalkeeper. Only with a brilliant performance in Ghent can he prevent that newcomer - Ortwin De Wolf van Eupen is one of the top candidates, Ruud Boffin and Mile Svilar were also in the picture - immediately taking his place. Hopefully for the Great Old it will not be homesick for Bolat on Sunday, which is in goal on the other side.

Three-man defense (but no Buta)

Systems. That's not Vercauteren's thing. “I don't like to talk about that,” he emphasizes again. "I prefer to speak of animation." Still, he answered the question about Ivan Leko's three-man defense. Whether he will keep it - after the rumblings after the break in Mechelen - or will he choose a defense with four in a line. “I think it is not really appropriate to switch now,” says Vercauteren. “There has been so much uncertainty last week. I don't want to create more confusion by changing everything. It would also be strange that it is suddenly necessary to play with four in the back. Then the question is: why did you play half a season with three in the back? Although you can of course do it differently in the long term, if you do two or three transfers. ”

From a 3-4-2-1 to a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 by getting an extra striker or defender? Who knows. “We will see what we can do for the next fourteen days, incoming and outgoing. That is work for the club, of course together with the trainer. ” But expect few changes on Sunday. Only right back Buta has been suspended and it could be that De Laet is on the flank again.

Who in support of Golden Shoe?

It will be a special match for Lior Refaelov. His first as a Golden Boot. Vercauteren knows how special that is, in 1983 he won that trophy himself. "I congratulated them," said the coach. “Indeed: not him, but them. Because you can not only win that prize, it is also about the team mates who help you to perform. I also said: that Golden Shoe is now in the past. That is over. The only consequence is that the bar will be even higher for him. But hopefully he will - and we will - continue that trust. ”

We think Refaelov is old and wise enough to deal with that little bit of extra pressure. It will be there on Sunday. The main question is: who is in his support? Decisions have to be made in the center of midfield. Haroun and Hongla: that was the regular duo. But is Hongla ready after his missed training week and quarantine? De Sart would like to start again, but was a bit pale last week. And there is also a choice of Birger Verstraete and even Boya. They were all discussed during training, but only one can play. Just say it, Frank.

DAVID VAN DEN BROECK

Source: Gazet van Antwerpen / Translated by Google Translate
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Huge game for him. Let's hope nervousness doesn't cost him big.

Comment

Alireza must think like there are no defenders in front of him. Those defenders are not reliable at all.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Guys do you know where to watch the game? Thx
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Beiro starts. Good luck.
                https://twitter.com/official_rafc/st...67457066250242

Comment

Any streams guys?
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    Any streams guys?
                    http://www.soccerjumbotv4.me/170121/ch-11.html
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      Any streams guys?
                      http://www.cyfostreams.com/cyfo3.html
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. I also found a good Kodi link. Game will start in a min. Good luck to Beiro
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                          Thanks guys. I also found a good Kodi link. Game will start in a min. Good luck to Beiro
                          Can you tell me which addon ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            Can you tell me which addon ?
                            You need to enable your ads on your browser which is probably blocking ads
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Antwerp players are jack shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Antwerp players are jack shit.
                                And poor Beiro was blamed and scapegoated in the last three games for these only good enough for Sunday league players. Hopefully the new coach will sort that out.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X